Patri: Same, Barcelona called me so I have to go back in Spain...

Y/n: And you?

Mapi: I asked for one more day with you, I'll leave tomorrow...

You're quite speechless to this news. You're on the verge of tears but doesn't want to show it. But the girls can see it so well. Patri stands up and walks to you to give you the biggest hug, quickly join by Ana Maria.

Ana Maria: We'll always be with you, kid... One call away...

Y/n: Thank you so much...

Patri: Whatever the time, whatever the distance...

Y/n: I'm just gonna miss you so much...

Patri: Eh, we're still here for the moment...

Jill: Pancakes served!

You enjoy the rest of the time you have with Patri and Ana Maria in the same city or even in the same country as you. You eat Jill's pancakes and spend the day with the girls, the twins and Leah. Hours later, you have said bye to Patri and Ana Maria, who are now in a plane heading back to Spain. At the end of the day, you're watching TV with Mapi, your head on her shoulder.

Leah: The boys are upstairs in their bed falling asleep, and Jill is on the phone with Jana.

Mapi: That's what I should do, I'll go call Ingrid...

Y/n: Say 'hello" for us, please.

Mapi: Will do!

Mapi leaves the room, letting you alone with Leah. She takes Mapi's place on the couch, pulling you closer so you cuddle into Leah. She removes a piece of your hair, then you lock your hand into hers.

Leah: You seems to be okay...

Y/n: I'm better now you're home.

Leah: Can we talk now?

You straighten up, then you hold Leah's hand and look at her in the eyes.

Y/n: You were right... What you said on the phone yesterday was totally true...

Leah: I was mad at you...

Y/n: No, you were speaking your truth... and I can't blame you for that...

Leah: Y/n...

Y/n: We met nearly 5 years ago, and there's still some parts of me which are mystery to you... That's not fair, when I know everything about you.

Leah: What's your big secrets then?

Y/n: I had a twin brother... I know, the Beckham are good at giving birth to boys...

Leah: Why I never heard about him?

Y/n: Because he died when we were 4... Brooklyn was 5 so he doesn't have real memories of him, Romeo was only 3 and Cruz was barely born.

Leah: How... how did he...

Y/n: How did he die? My parents told me that we were playing in the garden and he fell in the pool. It was only a minute or two, but when my parents got there, it was too late. He'd got drown... His name was Charlie... Charlie Michael Beckham...

Leah: Wow, a twin brother... That's why we had twins, cause you were one....

Y/n: Maybe...

Leah: Your parents never mentioned him. There's not even pictures of him in your parents' house.

Y/n: Brooklyn had no memories of him, Romeo was barely born and Cruz wasn't there, so my parents decided to erase him from our lives. Charlie was dead, then nobody would remember him anyway.