Kick-off:

29': Goal for Spain from Olga Carmona; decisive pass from Mariona Caldentey

Half-Time: 1-0 for Spain

46': Substitute for England: Beth Mead replaces Alessia Russo

46': Substitute for England: Chloe Kelly replaces Rachel Daly

55': Yellow card for England: Lauren Hemp

60': Substitute for Spain: Oihane Hernandez replaces Alba Redondo

66': Penalty for the Spanish team! After consulting the VAR, the penalty is validated!

69': Penalty missed by Spain, by Jennifer Hermoso

73': Substitute for Spain: Ivana Andres replaces Laia Alexandri

78': Yellow card for Spain: Salma Parralluelo

84': Goal for England from Ella Toone; decisive pass from Beth Mead

87': Substitute for England: Bethany England replaces Ella Toone

90': Substitute for Spain: Alexia Putellas replaces Mariona Caldentey

90+6': Goal for England from Georgia Stanway; decisive pass from Keira Walsh

End of the match: 2-1 for England

Once again, England is the Arnold Clark Cup winners!! You felt all the emotions going through your body at the final whistle. Happiness, proudness, guilt, recognition, self-disappointment... But when the final whistle is blown, you just stand up with a big smile on your face. Jack rushes in your arms, so happy of the win. On the pitch, the girls celebrate the win. Leah doesn't know you're here. Minutes later, the England girls receive their gold medals but also Leah lifts the trophy. Then, as always, the girls have their traditional walk around the pitch to thank the fans for coming and to support them.

Keira: There's apparently someone for you.

Leah: What are you talking about? Who?

Leah turns around and see Lucy and Rachel close to the crowd putting down the twins on the pitch so they can come and hug Leah. Jack and Lucas rush into Leah's arms. She holds them tightly, so happy to feel them against her. Leah puts her head up and looks for you in the crowd. Once she sees Brooklyn, Leah smiles knowing you're close to him and then she sees you standing there, smiling at her. She puts the twins down, and they go play with the girls. Leah walks towards you as you get down the stands.

Y/n: Hey...

Leah: Hey...

Y/n: Nice jersey, number 9.

Leah: Yeah, it fits me pretty well... How are you doing?

Y/n: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Leah...

Leah: Eh, let's forget it, okay?

Leah grabs your hand and look at you it the eyes. You feel the guilt running through your bones due to your little thing with Laia Codina, at this exact moment.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah... I'm just so proud of you...

Leah: I wish you would be down here with me.

Y/n: Yeah, me too.

Leah: Here, that's for you...

Leah takes off her medals and puts it around your neck. Leah looks through your eyes.

Leah: I love you...

Y/n: I love you too...

The twins come back towards the both of you. Leah passes you Lucas that you hold in your arms, while she holds Jack in hers.