Patri: Y/n, you have no idea what you're on about.

Mapi: Yeah, it's gonna be war...

Y/n: Bring it on...

Hours later, it's time for the match England VS Spain. It's a real match between both teams. The girls have arrived in the Wembley stadium, dropped their stuff in the changing room, they are now walking on the pitch for a pitch recognition. Leah is distracted, not at all into her match mental preparation, not focus at all.

Georgia: Leah, are you okay?

Keira: Yeah, you're not acting like yourself, lately.

Leah: I'm great, girls. Thanks for caring.

Ellie: She's okay, Leah. Jill called me, she's doing fine.

Leah: I won't believe it until I have her in front of me... It's been a week and a half since she left camp but I feel like it has been so much longer than this.

Georgia: You'll be back home tomorrow, near to your wife and your beautiful twin sons.

Leah: I miss her. I mean, I miss her old self.

Georgia: Leah, stop...

Keira: You should stop thinking about that, and start thinking that you have a gold medal and a trophy to win tonight.

Ellie: Come on, captain. We need you to lead us through the victory...

All the girls surround Leah to support her. After a little walk on the pitch, the England girls start getting back in the changing room. On her way, Leah sees Alexia, saying "hello" to her.

Alexia: Hello Leah...

Leah: Hey...

Alexia: You okay?

Leah: Uhm... yeah, don't worry.

Alexia: She'll be watching you, I know that.

Leah: You too...

Alexia: See you on the pitch, Leah...

Leah: May the best win...

Alexia throws a smile at Leah, that she gives back. She walks back into the changing room, gets changed into her England match kit and head out for warm up. Once it's done, the England goes back into the changing room. Leah puts on the captain's armband, but like every time before each match, she takes off her engagement ring. She looks at it, and smiles.

Leah: Sarina?

Sarina: Is everything okay, Leah?

Leah: I would like to ask you something...

Sarina: Of course, what is it?

Leah: I would like to play with Y/n's jersey.

Sarina: Are you sure?

Leah: My wife should be on the pitch with me, tonight. I want to play with her jersey. Please, Sarina...

Sarina: Okay, Leah, you can... Ask Trevor, he probably flocked a jersey with Y/n's name.

Leah: Thank you, Sarina...

It's now time for the kick-off. Leah is wearing your jersey with your name and your number. She's in the tunnel with the rest of the girls, waiting for the referees to do the first steps on the pitch. On your side, you're in the middle of the crowd with Brooklyn, the twins, Mapi, Jill, Patri and Ana Maria, cheering for Leah and the girls...

Commentator: Hello, ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Arnold Clark Cup final which will oppose England to Spain.... After two victories on each part, England will have to play without their number 9, 2025 Ballon d'Or and one of the best goal scorer the England ever saw, Y/n Beckham, who left camp 4 days ago for apparently personal problems...