Back to the Circus Tent

On the way back, Y/N and Jax were sitting across from each other, almost as if they wanted to be as far away as possible.

Jax was looking at Y/N sleeping peacefully against the window, and chuckled a little to himself.

He saw she had a piece of hair that had fallen over her head, then looked around to see if anyone was watching, and quickly leaned forward and brushed it out of her face.

Ragatha saw him move out of the corner of her eye.

"What are you doing, Jax?" She asked innocently.

"Nothing. Why are you so worried about what I'm doing? Mind your own business, dollface."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, huh? You and Y/N were bickering all day today. Why?"

"I said to quit worrying about it." He answered a little harshly.

"Ok, ok." She replied frantically. "Just asking."

She pretended to close her eyes and started watching Jax. She saw that his eyes were glued to Y/N's face. She couldn't help but smile.

Suddenly the spaceship lurched forward, causing Y/N to bang her head against the window and awaken her.

"What was that? Are we back?" She asked groggily.

"Nah. You should get some sleep." Jax told her.

"And why should I trust that you didn't do anything?" Her eyes turned into slits.

"Now why would I do anything~?" He put a finger to his face.

I HAD TO INCLUDE THE PICTURE EVENTUALLY

She giggled a little, letting her guard down. She turned back to look out the window.

"It's pretty cool out there, isn't it?"

"Yeah..." Y/N replied skeptically.

"Kinda like you..." Jax said under his breath so that she could barely hear him.

"What was that?"

"I SAID IT WAS A NICE VIEW-" Jax fixed quickly.

The ship lurched again, but this time Y/N caught herself before she hit the window again. This time she saw that Jax reached forward as if he was about to... catch her?

All eyes went on them. Jax was frozen where he was.

"Uh... Jax?" Zooble piped up.

"Umm..." He replied.

"I think we're almost there!" Y/N interjected, breaking the tension. Jax eased and sat back in his seat.

The rumbling began and it started jarring everyone around. The seatbelt sign flashed.

"Hold on tight my little superstars!"

Everyone braced themselves for the hard landing.

BANG!

The ship hit the ground with a crash.

"Alright! Let's head on inside!"

The door opened up then everyone filed out.

Y/N decided she was gonna sit by Jax at the dinner table tonight.