kajjsbshhd

PER-SO-NAL

Hi

Hello, people

This isn't the first time I publish a story on wattpad.

I don't know If this story going to hold on till it ends or I'm going to unpublish It in the early or mid chapter when I'm running out of ideas or plot.

Yes, It is an unhealthy habit to do another project before you finish the first one. It's almost every writer's bad habit. But I try to get rid off It by writing this fiction.

The first chapter is very cringe, even I don't have any intention to read It again to fix the grammar.

Rest in peace for ya'll who's going to read it🙏🏽

The story is actually The Devil Wears Prada, but make It F1. So it's more likely The Devil in Ferrari (That's actually nice for the title but whatever) or something like that.

Basically It's about enemies to lovers thingy, nothing special but hope you like it tho :D

Don't ask too much when you found hundreds of plot holes or grammatical errors in the story, sorry for that, and kindly asking you to ignore it🖤. There will be things that might change (not too much) because I still revision the story as the status is on going. Like the character's last name has change recently.

For the OG reader, hello again!

Sorry that I change Beatrice's last name :"). Cause suddenly I thought "Hill" is easier to be said and sounds more -idk-comfortable and not awakward? -idk man idk.

We shall keep the new readers curious about her og last name. don't tell em lol.

I also want to talk more about the characters.

Please guys don't be mad at me or attack me on dm cause i'm going to make the male lead's character mean. Not too much swearing but RUDE and just a little bit colder, also hot tempered. His mood change every hour, every second so i hope yall can hate him in the story.

Ik he's a good guy, ik he's sweet irl. So, don't bring your hate into real life. This Charles would be a lil bit different bcs It's a fiction WORK OF FICTION. periodt.

While the fl, sometimes I portrayed her as camilla mendes in my midn (she's gorg ong) whilst I write, probably because her role in the 'Upgraded' almost match Bea's character. So, basically, the fl is just a typical woman, trying to find a job and money, 𝓫 𝓻 𝓸 𝓴 𝓮. But, actually she has more difficult and problematic story.

So it's going to be about : a problematic person meeting another MORE problematic person.

Let's watch these grown ups strangled in their traumas and problems. (Im kidding, sorry).

Also the POV for each chapter changes randomly.

Anyway, I'd give my best to the story so you can enjoy the journey of Charles' and his assistant. I'd be working more to the character development and more intresting plot, might takes time and I'll try my best :) because I actually very excited to continue this story even I got author block many times.

Well, I guess we should start reading the first chapter huh. Don't forget to vote, k:D, I'd be happy hehe.

Cheers! minda

Cheers!
minda

©2024