Chapter 122 - I want to be One with You 🍋

(Alright, time for what some of you were waiting, take in count that this is my first Lemon and i don't have that much experience to right this type of thing, other than that, i hope you like the chapter
Ps: Both Characters are 18+)

Sora and Kyuusyou are in front of Kyuusyou's room, they had come back from a date and now was time to each other go for their rooms.

Kyuusyou POV

Kyuusyou: "Come on Kyuusyou, you can do it, just ask Sora if he wants to stay a bit more."

Sora: Then, i'll see you tomorrow Kyuu.

Kyuusyou: S-Sora... i have something to ask you.

Sora: Yes?

Kyuusyou: I-i was thinking..... if you want... perhaps, you want to enter and .... cuddle for a bit.?

Sora: Kyuu... - He smiles - Of course.

My face starts to get red again.

Kyuusyou: Are you sure? I don't want to overstep your boundaries.

Sora: No, not at all..... - he blushes - I- i was also wanting to ask you that, but i didn't knew how to do it....

I grab his arm and we enter my room.

3rd Person POV

Lemon Start 🍋

Sora and Kyuusyou enter her room, and after Kyuusyou closes the door, she look's at Sora.

Not wasting time, Kyuusyou hugs him, takling the male to the ground

She wasn't expecting that he would also grab her and so, both falled to the ground.

Kyuusyou falls on top of Sora, who laughed at the situation.

Kyuusyou started to get embarassed, so she asked Sora to stop laughting.

Kyuusyou: Hey! Stop laughting!

Kyuusyou's face was red, and her hair was covering her face.

Sora: I'm sorry. It's just.... - he uses his hand and moves Kyuusyou's hair from her face - You are cute when you are embarassed.

Kyuusyou heart skipped a beat, and she looked Sora on the eyes.

They had got to know each other a good time ago, Sora, was always by her side, and she is gratefull for that.

Kyuusyou brings her face closer to his.

Kyuusyou: Sora....

Sora does the same, and Kyuusyou could feel Sora's warm breathing.

Their lips were almost touching, just waiting for one to make a move on the other.

Kyuusyou seemed to be embarassed to do that, so she just closed her eyes.

Sora, understood what she wanted and so, he gave her a kiss.

Kyuusyou's eyes widden, she wrapped her arms around Sora's neck and enjoyed the kiss.

From a gentle kiss, it continued to a passionate one, with both of them kissing more intensily.

Sora wrapped his arms around Kyuusyou, and pulled her close to him, pressing their bodies on each other.

Kyuusyou's couldn't believe it, it was her first time kissing someone like that, and she was loving it, she didn't notice, but she let out a few soft moans.

The kiss went on for a few seconds, until they had to stop it to get some air.

As they broke the kiss, a string of saliva was connecting both of their mouths.