Chapter 50 - FireMoth DLC - Kukulcan

Kyuusyou POV

Hyperion, somehow takes flight, and we continue to kill the honkai on the battleship.

I fire multiple shoots of my gun, killing multiple honkai beasts, and injuring others.

Teammate: C3, C6 compartments are breached! Houkai creatures are coming to the bridge!

Himeko: Abandon sector C! Withdraw all personnel! Focus the defense on the bridge and power furnace!

The same roar we heard before came again.

Kyuusyou: That is....

The dragon used his claws on the Hyperion.

Teammate: Dragon Houkai beast is attacking the ship! Outer armor heavily damaged!

Himeko: Yssring! How much time until we reach the Houkai vacuum!?

Yssring: About half an hour!

Himeko: Keep accelerating! Get away from the Houkai beasts in the air!

Yssring: We are already at the limit... If we keep pushing, the power furnace will fail...

Himeko: We just need a few minutes! Get in distance and finish it with our main gun!

Yssring: But... But...

Himeko: But what! Speed up!

Yssring: Even the engine can make it, we can't use the main gun... The lines to the main gun were cut off in the attack just now...

Himeko: Find a way to fix them immediately! The ship can't last long like this! If the outer armor of the bridge is compromised, we are done!

Yssring: Ouch... We have found where the damage is... It's in the C sector you just abandoned...

Himeko: I'll have someone to protect you and enter C sector! Get your engineering squad to reinforce the armor of the bridge. We need to hold them off as long as we could!

Yssring: Can I please not go...

Himeko glares at Yssring.

Himeko: Just go!

Yssring: Alright...

Himeko: Rest of you, attack harder! We can't let the Houkai creatures break through here!

We nod and continue to fight the honkai.

I swing the Key of Domination and hit the majority of the honkai beast, freezing them.

But the dragon is other thing, he continyues to attack the bridge, and we are only being protected by the armor.

Teammate: The armor won't hold the next attack! We are losing the bridge!

Himeko: Yssring! Have you fixed the cables!?

Yssring runs to the Bridge.

Yssring: *Gasp*! *Gasp*! *Gasp*! I'm on, I'm on it... Finally... Finally made it... Connection to the main gun is back, charging started.