Chapter 37 - FireMoth DLC - Opening the Way

Sora POV

Me, Kyuusyou, Seele and Multiple resistance members jump into battle, starting to kill the houkai beasts

Sora: "The quantity of houkai beasts here is abnormal."

I jump onto the air, dodging a incoming attack from one of the beasts.

With a moviment of my hand, i create dozens of subspace lances, and cover them with the powers of the gems of haste and serenity, and throw them at the houkai.

I land on the ground, and notice that i'm next to Emesa, who was hearing a comunication of another resistance member.

Resistance Member: Report! We were able to intercept the enemy reinforcements approaching from the rear. However, the number of Honkai Beasts is still not decreasing, and we think it is only a matter of time before they break through..... Please give us instructions!

Emesa: Seele! There's too many injured on the battlefield

Emesa: Seele! There's too many injured on the battlefield. We have to get them off the front lines!

Seele arives next to us, it seems she is in contact with some other person.

Yssring: The supply lines have been cut off by the Honkai beasts. The front lines aren't going to last much longer without them.

Seele: Man... So these are the kind of difficult decisions my sister had to make in every battle. I've gotta pull myself together! I need to protect everyone while she's gone!

I grab the comunicator on Seele's hand, and start to talk on it.

Sora: All troops, move towards ME Corp.! Cover the wounded, we'll reorganize inside the building! I'll take care of the houkai!

The multiple resistance soldiers answered that they understood and started to retrive the wounded.

Using the powers of the Gem of Desire, i create a hurricane on the hair, and using the powers of Domination i create multiple threads on it.

Sora: Open a path for us!

I send the hurricane to the front, and using my binding powers, the chains, i protect the resistance from the hurricane.