Chapter 52 - FireMoth DLC - Returning to the Beginning

Kyuusyou POV

We follow Himeko

We follow Himeko.

Himeko: Here it is, the shortcut to the Senba Academy.

Emesa: Himeko... Are we really about to fight a Herrscher to the death?

Himeko: Oh, what's the matter? Are you backing out already?

Emesa: No.... I heard from Bronya about your relationship with the Herrschers... They used to be your students, right? That's why you're so obsessed with them....

Himeko: My relationship with them in the past doesn't matter. Now they're nothing but the enemies of humanity.  So far the most important thing is to arrive to Senba Academy safely, after this bridge, it would be the Herrscher lair, if you want to go back you should leave now.

Emesa: Huh! Don't think less of me! I won't step back when I say I will go! Go!

Himeko: You might not be able to cross the bridge with such a personality.

Emesa: What are you saying!?

Himeko:See how many Honkai creatures over there, do you want us to run straight to them?

She points to the multiple houkai on the bridge.

Emesa calms down and asks Himeko, what the plan is.

Himeko: Take it! Put these explosives on this side of the bridge, to drive away the Honkai creatures with the bombing, during which we will go across it. - She hands Emesa and me the explosives.

Emesa: Go across it...This bridge has several kilometres, are you sure!?

Himeko: Don't worry, the noise should able to take them away in such a silent city...what I worried are those monsters on the other side, can be troublesome. See how lucky we are.

Emesa looks at the explosives.

Emesa: ......

Himeko: Ok, let's move. Emesa you go with Kyushou, remember, just place the explosive, avoid any fights, let's regroup in 20 minutes under the bridge.

Emesa: What about you? You are making me worry about you.

Himeko: Don't worry, I will be fine, you'll just make it the situation more complicated.

Emesa looks at Himeko.

Emesa: You! Fine! Let's go!

I say goodbye to Himeko, and follow Emesa to help her.

We make our way back and start to plant explosives.

Emesa: Idiot! Supid! Fuck Himeko! I was so kind!

Kyuusyou: Himeko is worried about your safety.

Emesa: For my sake? Then she should lie on the bed! - she continues - I had it enough recently!Everyone is so self-centered! What the hell!?  Who take care of my mood as a doctor! A group of bitches! I'm so pissed off!