Chapter 108 - Guardian Sword

It is inevitable that everyone will experience doubts in their journey of life. It is as if they have been denied by the world, and even the value of their own existence has disappeared, and they have lost the way forward...

Many people would be devastated by such a blow, but fortunately, when I fell into a trough, someone stretched out their hands to me and pulled me out of the darkness.

She doesn't mind my harsh words or my past. She is always so optimistic and straightforward, inspiring me to keep moving forward...

However, she fell on the battlefield and became a consumable like other dead Valkyries. No one except me will remember her life, and everything she paid will disappear.

So I made a contract with the devil that I would bring her back to life, even if it cost me my life.

Just because she is the knight who has always been by my side and the "glow" that illuminates my heart.

......

???: Colorless... glowing fire...

Why...why do you want me to be reborn?

This is not the result I want at all...

If you live like this... it would be better to die like that!

I had known it would end like this...

I shouldn't have saved you then!

Sckicsal Manor in Provence, France

Otto: Little Kika~ wake up quickly, we are almost at our destination

Kika wakes up, but she doesn't seem well, is as she was having a nightmare.

Kika:!?

Otto: What's wrong with you? You look frightened.

Kika calms down and answers.

Kika: It's okay...it's just that the road was too bumpy and I didn't sleep very comfortably...

Otto: Yes, that's good. Little Kika, this is a manor set up by Shicksal in Provence. It is a paradise prepared to reward Valkyries like you who have made outstanding military exploits. Little Kika, what do you think of this place?