chapter 43

Yugant's POV

Before some years I didn't have any reason to live but now I have, my wife and our child I can't believe I mean can't that we are going to be parents very soon, we'll have someone who will call us maa and Baba but when I found my jaan in pain that day felt like someone is choking me I can't breathe, I pray to mahadev please protect them both are very precious to me.
I know baba(Shiv) is regretting and he want to pamper his daughter but I can't force my sweetie it should be her decision if she want to forgive him or not, I'm thankful to God that she forgive me and accept me or else I'll die without her in my life. Tomorrow I have a surprise for her I know she'll be very happy after seeing it .

End of Yugant's POV

After sometime he too slept after kissing her forehead.

Ruhi entered inside Aadya's room and found Vidhan awake he was looking at her but she ignored him and laid beside him her back was facing him, he make a pout and back hugged her tightly but she didn't said anything she was too upset when he accepted Yugant's idea, going back to Jaipur after hearing about the drugs she was scared of sending Aadya there, she loved Aadya as her own sister when they were in UP but after marriage when Aadya start calling her bhabhi maa she start loving her as her own child, she didn't want to risk her life now.

Vidhan- jaan please try to understand that's her home she need to go, she can't live with us always she have to go with her husband........ Ruhi turned towards him and look in eyes with her teary eyes.

Vidhan- don't cry mera baby he'll take care of her more than us I know him from childhood he loved her more than anything or anyone he always treated her like a flower.

Ruhi-promise me that he'll take care of her nothing will happen to her in that house cause a single scratch on Aadu and I'll burn them alive and I'm not challenging anyone I'm just warning you.........he put her head on his chest and kissed her head with a smile.

Vidhan- I promise now sleep our little one also want some rest........he caressed her stomach for sometime then both slept.

In morning

Shiv prepared breakfast without anyone's acknowledge he made specifically jalebi for Aadya he noticed nowadays she start eating syrupy sweets like gulaab jamun rasgulla so he made jalebi which he learnt from his wife when she was pregnant for the first time, after making everything he left to tell everything his wife.

He was standing in front of Avika's picture he placed some Jalebi for her and some flowers too .

Shiv- look jaan today I made your favourite Jalebi and I got roses too you know princess is just like you very kind and loving, Yugant love her very much I'm sure he'll take care of her, you know she is angry with me I know it's my mistake but I'm dieing slowly and you know  my disease I can't tell them but before dieing I need her forgiveness, then I'll be there with you for forever then no one can separate us.
You know Rudraksh is just like his father calm and cute, soon we'll welcome our second and third grand child too, ohh jaan I always forget about time when I'm with you you take care of yourself I have to go for breakfast ok love you my Avu bye .

Yugant wokeup first he was caressing her cheeks when she groaned in her sleep and put feets on his then again after sometime she groaned.

Yug- sweetie mera baccha what happened hmm.......he hugged her tightly without pressurizing her abdomen.

Aadya- Rana sa my feets are aching .........she hide her face in his chest, Yug try to get up but she wasn't ready after some tries he freed himself from her hold, he start massaging her legs her ankles were swollen now he massaged for sometime then try to wakeup.

Yug- sweetie wakeup now it's time to take a bath ........she just hummed and again hide her face in pillow.

Yug- how about we eat Pani Puri.........she opened her eyes instantly making him chuckled.

Aadya- Pani Puri sacchi........... Yug nodded in no, she start slapping his chest.

Aadya- bhaut bure ho aap bhaut jayada.........yug lightly bite her nose, they were fighting when they heard a knock, yug opened the door and found Ruhi and Vidhan, Vidhan went to his sister and hugged her after kissing her forehead she was about to sleep again but Ruhi scolded her .

Ruhi- when did you become that much sleepy go get ready it's time for your morning prayer and I had appointed a yoga trainer for you she'll meet you in Jaipur......... Aadya look at brother who shrugged his shoulder.

Aadya- but why? I don't need any yoga trainer Rana sa say something.........yug look at Ruhi who glared at him.

Yug- bhabhi is absolutely right she can't be wrong......... Vidhan chuckled at Yugant's helplessness cause he knows no one can speak infront of strict Ruhi expect Aadya.

Aadya left the room whining like a child while Yug followed her and tried to make her understand but she wasn't ready.

At table.

Yugant and Vidhan tried to serve Aadya but she only glared at them Deepthi observed the situation and served her, Shiv and Yuvraj was whispering and enjoying their situation, Shiv noticed that she ate jalebi but Ruhi only eat little he remembered that Ruhi ate rabdi yesterday so he made it too .

Ruhi- Aadu eat fruits too not only jalebi....... Aadya ate her Jalebi showing Ruhi.

Aadya- I'm angry with you don't talk to me...........Ruhi look at her with open mouth in shock.

Ruhi- when did it happened.

Aadya- today and I'm not talking to you .........all of them start laughing at her childness.

Ruhi- ok don't talk but eat the fruits you can't fool me by giving these excuses.........she cut some fruits for her .

After breakfast Aadya was sitting in hall when someone covered her eyes from back, she instantly guessed who was the person.

Aadya- little devil.........he kissed her cheeks Yug instantly took him in his arms and whispered.

Yug- stop kissing my wife you little devil or else I'll beat your butt........ Jaiveer glared at him.

Jai- meli Lani saaaaa I'll tiss hel .

Yug- then I'll stop you from meeting her.........after hearing him Jai start crying loudly .

Aadya- what did you do Rana sa Jai no baby don't cry.......she glared at her husband.

Yug- hey hey I was joking stop crying please or else your Rani sa will be upset .......he stopped crying but still hiccuping. Yug made him sit beside Aadya he put his head on her lap and hugged her .

Jai- you ale my Lani saaaaaa till him.......she smiled and caressed his head.

Aadya- yes my little devil I'm your Rani sa understand Rana sa........ Yug glared at Jai and left with a grumpy face.