FLASHBACK ENDS

"WHAT!!!" luna's reaction was understandable. Her eyes was wide opened and mouth hung low in fear

"Amu I'm telling you, you should contact a molana, what if it was a jin" she said and i shaked my head as no, convincing her even tho I was scared as hell. I was feeling the same fear

"No Luna, i always perform salah and recite Qur'an, how can jin enter" i said trying to convince her more like convincing myself.

"Then what if he was a theif? We should tell the cops" she said and i smiled knowing she care for me genuinely.

"Don't worry Luna, I'm fine, I won't involve cops as long as I'm fine or as long as i find any clue" i said and we heard bell ring and ju

t then I saw Azael coming inside the classroom like a spoiled kid with his minions.
He smirked at me and i rolled my eyes and he winked at me. He is such a playboy.

MOHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK

I was doing some business work on my laptop but i couldn't focus, my mind was filled with the thought of Noor, what she must be doing, will she have eaten? Could she be sleeping?

I sigh and closed the laptop and put it beside on bed. I was blankly staring the my beside where noor used to sleep. It's just been few hours but i couldn't think straight. I'm already missing her.

I never knew i would miss her like this. "Noor you have corrupted my mind begam."

I stood up and went to my balcony to have fresh air.
"Calm down daiyan Malik, it's just been few hours, you have to stay away from her till 2 more days."

Ahhh but I can't stay away from her anymore, why why this meeting.

"I have to think for something" i said and started to think.

"It's 10 at night and she usually sleep at 11, and her hometown is at 1 hour of distance but if i drive at my speed I can reach there in half an hour.
So" i smirked at my own thoughts and patted my shoulder saying

"Well done daiyan malik, from where you get these ideas" i said and i went inside my room and opened my wardrobe.

I took my car keys and headed but halted on my steps saying

"But what if she asked whey I'm here???" I said and make a crying face

"C'mon Muhammad daiyan Malik think for a good reason " i said and started to think while roaming in my room here and there