five

༻☆༺

Ruby got a knock on her trailer door, she got up and opened it to see Jack. "Hey, can I come in?" He asks. "Why?" She says. "We need to talk." He says. "We can't talk later?" she says, confused. "No." He says.

"Fine, come in." she says. Jack climbs up the trailer steps and walks in. "What do you want to talk about?" Ruby asks. "Why won't you talk to me?" Jack asks, with sad emotion in his voice. "I'm talking to you right now." Ruby scoffs.

"You know what I mean." he says. "Well I don't know what you want me to say, it's just awkward." She says. "It's not awkward for me." He replies. "It's awkward for me." She says.
"Just because of the history we have, It doesn't mean we can't been friends." He sighs.

"I can't just automatically be your best friend Jack, its going to take some time, and I'm sorry for that, it's just seeing you for the first time in a long time, it's hard. I don't hate you, and I don't have anything against you, it's just different." Ruby says.

"I know, I felt that too, but I still care about you and I want to talk to you. Nobody really gets me like you do." Jack says. "Yeah, I feel that way too." Ruby says, with a slight smile. "How about we go out to dinner? And just catch up?" He says.
Ruby didn't know whether to accept or decline, but maybe this is what she wanted, her friend back.

"Sure." Ruby reluctantly says. "Okay so, we are done filming at 6 pm and I know you take long to get ready so I'll pick you up at 7:30?" Jack smiles.
"Yeah, sounds good." Ruby smiles. Jack waves then walks out of her trailer. Ruby smiles.

Ruby takes out her phone and texts her friends.

The cool gc 😎

Ruby 🤘🏼👅💄
hey guys!

Leah 🎀☀️☺️
hii Ruby are you filming??

Ruby 🤘🏼👅💄
We're working on it I just wanted to say that me and Jack are cool now.

Ruby 🤘🏼👅💄
Were going out to dinner tonight to catch up.

Leah 🎀☀️☺️
That's good :))))

Walker 🌊⚡️😎
that's cool 😎

Leah 🎀☀️☺️
Walker stopppp sending that emoji

Walker 🌊⚡️😎
😎😎😎

Leah 🎀☀️☺️
Walker ☹️

Walker 🌊⚡️😎
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Ruby 🤘🏼👅💄
#couplegoals

Leah 🎀☀️☺️
🙂

Walker 🌊⚡️😎
🙂

Ruby 🤘🏼👅💄
I'll tell you guys how the dinner goes 💗

Leah 🎀☀️☺️
yesss tell us all the details after

Walker 🌊⚡️😎
Tell us if you guys get back together

Ruby 🤘🏼👅💄
That's very unlikely but okayy

Ruby 🤘🏼👅💄
Bye luv ya 💗

Leah 🎀☀️☺️
Luv ya ❤

Walker 🌊⚡️😎
luv ya

Authors Note
this chapter was shorter than the others I didn't know what to write :p

© all rights reserved
© hearts4lainaa