one

༻☆༺

"I can't believe you did this, I mean after everything." Ruby says, reading off a script for her audition. "No, don't say anything. Just leave me alone." She sobs. "CUT!" The director says.
Ruby wipes her fake tears and smiles.

"That was amazing, You have real talent." The director says. "Thank you." Ruby smiles. "You've got the role." The director says. Ruby lit up with excitement. "Thank you so much sir!" Ruby says.

"We're still looking for our leading male, but why don't you come back tomorrow? Then we can do a chemistry read and see who you work best with." The director says. She nods. "Thank you, I'll be here." Ruby says, before walking out the room and to the waiting room where her friends are waiting.

"I got it!" Ruby says in excitement, then Walker and Leah run up to her and hug her. "I knew you could do it." Walker says. "We should celebrate." Leah says. She break the hug. "How?" Ruby smirks.

They all went to Walker's house and hosted a sleepover. "Guys, I don't have any snacks." Walker says, walking back into the living room.
I spring up. "I can go to the store?" Ruby says. Walker nods. "I wanna go too." Leah says.

"I'll stay here and build a fort." Walker says. Leah gives him a quick kiss on the cheek and walks out the house with Ruby. They get into Ruby's car and drive to the closet grocery store.

"Okay, I'm going to get chips, you get candy?" Leah says, as they walk into the grocery store. Ruby nods, then watches as Leah walks off excitedly. Ruby walks to the candy aisle and picks up all sorts of candy and chocolate.

She then walks to the front to find Leah, when she sees a familiar boy. He turns around, not noticing her. Ruby steps back and bumps into someone, then turns around. "Ruby, are you okay?" Leah says, looking concerned.

Ruby doesn't answer and only looks back to see if she saw who she thought she saw. "Ruby?" Leah says. Ruby looks back at Leah. "Sorry, I thought I saw someone." Ruby says quietly. Leah looks behind Ruby then back at her. "Who?" Leah says.
"Nothing, it doesn't matter." Ruby sighs.

"Come on, let's go pay." Ruby says, fake smiling.
Leah nods, then they start walking towards the checkout line. They pay, drive home, and then they have their sleepover.

Authors Note
I'm still learning to write and trying to make in entertaining so if you have any tips lmk!! <3
also sorry if this isn't interesting I'm trying my best 😓

© all rights reserved
© hearts4lainaa