YOUNG DIVINITY ୨♡୧ THIRTY-ONE

ʚ♡ɞ ⋆ ・

ʚ♡ɞ ⋆ ・. ˚◞ ♡ ᭕ ༣ུ༊ YOUNG DIVINITY 。. ゚゚・ ・。・゚゚。
ㅤ                           ㅤㅤ.             ㅤ                       
                                                                         ・。 ・゚
┊PERCY JACKSON

ଫ𓏲 ࣪₊♡ꗃ﹕。˚ꨄ ເଓ ୨♡୧𓂃﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ❪ ៸ CHAPTER THIRTY–ONE  ━━━━━ ! 𓄼໒꒱・῾♡ ༊﹆◞ ❫
ଫ𓏲 ࣪₊♡𓂃﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ꗃ﹕HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON & NOT DIE !

ଫ𓏲 ࣪₊♡ꗃ﹕。˚ꨄ ເଓ ୨♡୧𓂃﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一  ❪ ៸ CHAPTER THIRTY–ONE  ━━━━━  ! 𓄼໒꒱・῾♡ ༊﹆◞ ❫ଫ𓏲 ࣪₊♡𓂃﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ꗃ﹕HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON & NOT DIE !

VENUS THINKS SHE COULD BLAME LABRIYNTH MADNESS IF SHE COMMITS A CRIME AGAINST ETHAN NAKUMARA. See, Venus has always been gifted with the uncanny ability to read someone to the deepest level. A skill she learned growing up during her isolating childhood, save for Rachel Dare, where she was more on guard than child ever should be. She always had to be in tuned with her surroundings and who wanted what from her. This skill helps her decipher Ethan Nakumara down to his bones, and she finds that she doesn't have to worry about harm coming to her.

And selfishly, she thinks she keeps him around because maybe she didn't want to be completely alone. She was already alone far enough when the Oracle laid her a visit. So technically, she had completed the roam alone part of her prophecy with horrifying induced hallucinations to boot, so she can't be blamed for wanting company no matter if it's the enemy and no matter how annoying. The human part of her craves interaction before she goes completely mad.