CH13

Skylar stood at an alley way near the house, Teresa was behind the trash can opposite her and Dan was behind the fence she was leaning on, "Betty?" someone asked, she saw it's Ray "I'll enjoy this..." He grinned and pinned her to the fence, he kissed her, she struggled, he grabbed her butt, "kiss me back" He growled, she whimpered, he pressed himself on her, his hand snaking up her to her bra, trying to undo the clasp, she wanted to push him off, she kicked the fence with her stiletto, he wrapped her leg around his waist, she let her tears flow, "what's the matter baby? Am I going too slow? Want more fun?" He asked "n-no, it's the dust..." she whispered, he failed to open her clasp so his hands went to her jeans buckle, he was fumbling with it, he stopped and dragged her into the back of a white van,
She heard it Being bolted. The engine purred to life, she looked out the window and saw they were moving.

Skylar's POV
We've been going for 30 minutes, I've tried banging, screaming, yelling, pleading. Nothing works. We've stopped, he pulled me out, "what do you know? Who do you work for?" He demanded, I'd better lie for my life. Deep breath, "my name is Betty, I'm with the cops, I know that your current target is Stella Marcus." I said convincingly, his brown eyes narrowed, "this'll teach you not to spy on me" crap. I'm done for! He punched me, on and on. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged, "stop! Please!" I screamed hoarseness. He just laughed and twisted my arm before punching me more. I coughed up blood, he grinned like a maniac.

"freeze!"Teresa exclaimed, he shoved Skylar back in the van. Dan, Teresa, Matty and Stella rushed over, Matty shot his leg, Teresa and Stella went to him, Matty and Dan unbolted the truck. "Dan!" Skylar whispered. Matty carried Skylar, she began to cough.
Later
Matty, Teresa, Dan and Stella came in with two unconscious bodies. Matty took Skylar to her room and Dan took Ray to the basement,

Stella's POV
How dare he? How can anyone hurt Skylar so badly? Dan cuffed him to the metal shock chair. Matty's here. Ray's awake. Dan went to the controls and set up the shock levels, it's high, very, very high, "isn't this too much?" I asked Dan. He shook his head. "After what he did to you? He could've killed Skylar!" He burst, Matty pulled the lever. Screams erupted from Ray. "make it stop! Make it stop!" He said desperately. My heart wrenched. "where is Isabella? Where are you hiding her?" Matty yelled. He shrugged nonchalantly, "why would I tell you?" his eyes reflected amusement. Oh how I want to punch his smug face, I dashed forward "LISTEN YOU BLOODY CREEP! SPILL OR I'LL HURT YOU SO BAD, YOUR MOTHER WILL REGRET GIVING ONE NIGHT STANDS!" He looked taken back. "Danny.. Increase the shock levels please, won't you?" I sang out. Dan looked happier than ever, he twisted the handle. Ray screamed, "no more! I'll spill" He gasped, "she's - she's in America. At my tree house. The one I rented in blue lagoons Lake shore" He said. Matty smiled . until my sister returns I won't kill you or let you go".

"Matty! Dan! You won't believe this " Teresa squealed. Everyone rushed to Teresa, "Skylar! She cracked the security on the disk!" Matty looked dumbfounded. They rushed to the worktable where Skylar was typing on a laptop. "Matty, I found a security video that must've been transferred to the disk" she said and loaded it. The picture quality was grainy, but they could easily make out a figure, a girl with piercing blue eyes and dark hair, she was tied in the corner, Matty's breath quickened, her lips were moving but no sound was coming out, Skylar increased the volume. "Matty, if you get this you should know I'm not at Blue lagoons. He's men are there, waiting for you to come,it's a trap! I'm at our old tree house, you remember? At summer side Avenue? If you are getting this, don't fall for it" and the screen went black. "why that little..." Dan began, Matty stopped him, "now we have the upper hand. We'll go back, once again Skylar's bait, me and her will go to blue lagoons and Stella, Dan Nathan, Marcus and Teresa will go to Summerside". Skylar looked infuriated "WHAT THE HELL?WHY AM I BAIT? I'VE BEEN ALMOST RAPED, BEATEN, TORTURED, DRUGGED AND DRAGGED UP TO SPAIN!" she looked angrily at them, Matty's face went red, "you will do as I say" He said simply. Skylar put her hands on her hips, "no" she said.
She's going to regret disobeying me Matty thought grimly.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... It's the middle of my fasting month and I've been REALLY caught up in stuff. But I promise another update sooner

Meow