Chapter two.

Past the enchanted forest Lilly's pov. Lilly who is that"? Charming asked his sister as she returned to the carriage with Jefferson. My boyfriend". Lilly said teasing charming. Excuse me"? Charming asked his sister since when did you have a boyfriend"? Relax charming I'm just teasing you". Lilly replied. You better be because you know you're not allowed to have a boyfriend unless I approve of them". Charming said to Lilly glaring daggers at Jefferson. Yeah yeah I know charming". Lilly replied with a roll of her eyes. We're heading straight back to our castle now". Lilly said to the driver. What Lilly snow's waiting for us". Charming protested. Relax charming you can see your girlfriend another time". Lilly replied teasing her brother. What Lilly she's not my girlfriend". Charming replied annoyed. When the charming family got back to the castle Lilly showed Jefferson to the guest room and went to her room to change for dinner when she finished changing she heard a knock on her door and frowned confused. Lilly opened the door to find Jefferson waiting outside her door may I escort the lovely lady to dinner"? Jefferson asked Lilly. Why of course you may". Lilly replied taking Jefferson's hand. You look gorgeous". Jefferson said to Lilly. 

Option one for Lilly's dress

Option two for Lilly's dress