"Definitely,"

"That's ashame,"

"You know I got you something,"

"What you get me?"

"I'm not gone spoil it. Plus, it's back at the hotel and it's not in our room!"

"Oh! So, this is a surprise?"

"Yes, sir,"

Soon, we found ourselves in Times Square. It was packed down here, but I'm not surprised. We all sat on the red steps and listened to the lady sing some songs. She had an amazing voice and was singing love songs. I said hi to some of the people as they walked by and said hello. I applaud people for standing out in the cold trynna make some money. And I bet all they want is a bag of chips from the store. Life is hard...sadly.

"Duke, my man!" Micheal greeted me.

I told him to meet me down here and he came just in time!

"Wassup!"

"It's cold as fuck out here,"

"Man..."

"Hey, Zuri. Nice to see you again,"

"Hey, Michael,"

"Things back at the dealership is crazy! We had man come up in there trynna bye a Hellcat. Man...this nigga tried to use his girl credit to get the car,"

"Oh! He lame as fuck for that!"

"I'm saying! Don't you know that is fraud, my nigga?"

"Where his money at? The girl shouldn't even be with him!"

"I'm telling you, bruh!"

"Can we requests a song?" Zuri asked.

"What song you want to hear?"

"I don't know. How about you pick?"

"I'll go see if she can do it,"

I got up and gave Michael the look as I went up to the lady to request a song. I requested a song for the moment and she said she loves that song and she'd be happy to sing it. She got her band together and momentarily started to sing the song. I requested ICU by Coco Jones.

"This song is dedicated to all the lovers out there. Might wanna grab your partner for this one and get close," she said.

I grabbed her hand so we could slow dance to the song. My sister started to sing a long to the song and my mom sat recording us. I pulled her close and we swayed side to side. Micheal made sure record for this. I am nervous right now and I'm anxious at the same time. After 30 seconds of the song playing, I decided to go for it.

"Zuri, I want you to know that I love you more than words can express. From the moment I met you, I knew you were someone special. Your infectious smile and kind heart drew me in and I couldn't resist falling for you. Every day with you is a blessing, and I am grateful for the love and joy you bring into my life. You have taught me so much about patience, understanding, and unconditional love. I admire your strength and determination, and I am constantly in awe of your talents and intelligence. Being with you has opened my eyes to a whole new world and I am grateful for the experiences we have shared together,"

I backed away, got on one knee, and gazed into her eyes, my heart racing with nervousness and excitement. This was the moment I had been waiting for, the moment I would ask the love of my life to spend forever with me. I took a deep breath and began to express my love for her, telling her all the reasons why she meant the world to me. Memories of our time together flooded my mind, from the first date where we shared our favorite childhood memories at the pumpkin patch, the time we both got stuck in the rain and danced like the early 2000s, and how we went a full 24 hours on FaceTime. I told her how I couldn't imagine my life without her, how she had become my best friend and my soulmate. Tears welled up in her eyes as I pulled out the ring, the symbol of my love and commitment to her.