𝟓. 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇, as three dark hidden figures found themselves lurking outside a families suburban home - which sounded way more creepy than it actually was. Earlier that day, after they'd seen a little girl speaking about the clown they'd been investigating to her mother. Both Sam and Dean had agreed to keep tails on them, which Amaia found slightly stalker-ish.

But, hey. Who was she to judge? She was doing the same.

Which was how Amaia found herself laying in the backseat of the impala, feet lightly pressed against the window. If Dean saw her, he'd probably ban her from his precious baby. After slapping her silly, of course.

She was beginning to become accustomed to it, the routine of it all. She sat in the back, Dean drove and Sam sat in the passenger seat. Or was it the other way around? The short one with anger issues drove. The moose like one sat in the passenger seat. Hey, don't judge! She was still getting use to their names.

The routine was surprisingly nice. Amaia hadn't ever had something so normal. Sure, her usual routine was reaping souls, but what those two brothers had. It was different, a nice different. A change of pace, if you will.

With all sorts of thoughts running through Amaia's mind, as she lazily gazed at the backs of Sam and Dean's head. She abruptly declared she'd had enough with sappy thoughts. Instead she focused on giving herself some entertainment. With Dean fast asleep, and Sam just silently staring at the house before them. It was only fair to say, Amaia was snoring with boredom.

Slowly lifting her hand that was once draped over her chest, she rested it on the back of the seat in front of her, which just so happened to be Sam's seat. Then she brought a single finger up to the side of his neck, before lightly poking him. Not enough to hurt, but just enough for a small groan of confusion to leave the boy's lips.

"What the hell" Sam muttered, groggily. His head turning to see what had just poked him. His confusion caused Amaia to burst into laughter, a smile falling on her mysterious features.

"Again, being compared to hell. Is like, totally not okay, Samo" Amaia snarked, a small laugh escaping her lips as Sam continued to hold his neck. Though Amaia's amusement wasn't shared with the brunette boy, as his mind went back to earlier that day, when a girl had seemingly bumped into thin air.

He'd brushed it off after embarrassing himself, but deep down Sam couldn't help that his mind began to wonder, maybe his fears hadn't been getting the best of him. Maybe, he and his brother weren't alone. Clearly Amaia wasn't as good at this as she'd thought.

No, no, he was overthinking it. See, clowns just did that to him. Or, that was what Sam had narrowed it down too as he shook his head, hoping to clear away his thoughts.