𝟒. 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

➤ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐀,𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍, causing her cheeks to flush a light pink. The three musketeers, Sam, Dean and Amaia causally stood in the middle of the bustling carnerval. Sam had been right, it was definitely better to have came in the morning. At this point, it was hard to even see through the seas of people that crowded each crevice of the place.

Though soon three became two, Amaia's eyes gently awaited for Sam's next move, she hadn't ever been hunting. She didn't have a single clue about what the hell they were meant to be looking for. Maybe, spooky-ness? Dean had gone to ask around, see if anyone had seen the 'killer clown' recently. Whilst Sam went to look for any suspicious activity.

Amaia knew which one sounded more likely to end in disaster, so she stuck with Sam. Her eyes trained on the boy in front of her, awaiting the danger that would inevitably ambush them. "This is a great time for us to get to know each other, Samo. Maybe, have a fantastic heart to heart about like, humanity and-" falling silent for a moment, she paused. Amaia tried to find some other common ground, before settling with, "-plants?" She faltered, leaning against a large rubbish bin. Though the more she thought about it, the less likely that seemed. "Well, for me to talk at you" she shrugged.

The boy in front of her ignored her once more, his headphones wedged in his ears. Instead he focused on his newly acquired job. His job where he picked up forgotten packets of rubbish. Whilst doing so, he wore a bright red jacket the words of the company boldly displayed on the back. That was one thing Amaia was beyond grateful for, due to her ghost like appearance she didn't have to wear that ugly luminescent crime against fashion, and humanity.

Then all of a sudden Sam opened his jacket slightly, like a kid with stolen sweets would. His hard gaze fell on the EMF detector that peeked out from beneath his jacket, looking for any trace of ghostly behaviour. Though when he received nothing, a deep sigh left his bruised lips and he soon picked up his bin bag and stride off.

As Sam strutted off, Amaia hadn't even had time to process his quick movement. Before she let out a loud exasperated groan. "I wish you'd announce when you were gonna start running off. It would really help, actually" she huffed, pushing herself off the bin and quickly pacing after him. "But no, I have to chase after you. Like I'm some desperate, perverted old man."

Following Sam around the corner like a lost puppy, the two found themselves in front of a large building, with piles of excited children running out of it. Amaia's eyes fell onto the building, the words 'fun house' written in cursive engraved on a sign that hung. Although Amaia couldn't imagine anything inside of this building to be considered fun. Especially when the sound of crying filled her ears, followed by a small child running past her, eyes welled up with tears. "Fun house, really? Humans are weird" she muttered, shaking her head softly as she following after Sam, letting him lead the way.