Escape The City

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jonah: "Woah... I feel different... like I can punch though-"

Mr X roars and charges him as Jonah locks in and ducks while sliding under the swing before getting in a stance and clenching his glowing fist as both he and Mr X throw a punch at each other.

Jonah: "-Anything!!"

Once their fist connect a small sonic boom goes off as Jonah's glowing fist crushes the tyrant's hand breaking it's hand off as it roars in pain, Jonah then winds up another punch with his lit up hand and delivers a mean gut punch to Mr X that puts a small hole in the Bio Weapon's chest and sends it crashing into the rails. 

More explosions go off as suddenly a box slides down and lands on the Platform in front of Leon revealing an RPG in the box while Zoey gets up and re-attaches her arm, Jonah looks in the distance through the smoke and see's the figure of who he assumes is...Ada?

Leon: "Where did this come from?"

The figure Jonah barley made out walks away as she whispers to herself before disappearing

Ada: "We'll call it even..."

Back with the fight Mr X gets back up as Leon quickly takes the Anti-Tank rocket out of the case and aims it at the tyrant, Mr X is about to charge him but Jonah leaps in with one more glowing punch as he and Zoey both double punch the tyrant sending it crashing onto the ground. The two leap away giving Leon a clear shot as he fires a rocket and with a big "BOOOOM!" blowing the entire upper body off Mr X leaving only the smoking lower half of the remains.

Leon and Jonah breath heavy as they finally had killed the Tyrant at last, Jonah picks his 1911 pistol back up real quick before pumping his fist as the glow on his hand dies down. 

*Boss music ends*

Jonah/Leon/Zoey: "YEAH!"

Zoey then casually picks up Jonah's severed hand from earlier 

Zoey: "Oh can I have this?" 

Jonah: "Seriously?-you know what... go ahead, I'll get a new one if we make it out of here when I sleep later so fine, enjoy"

Zoey smiles widely and thanks him as she starts munching on his hand and almost moaning from the sweet taste, Jonah rolls his eyes but decides to let her have it for doing a good job helping them.

Leon: "So...could you always do that? the thing with the glowing fist?"

Jonah: "No actually... that was my first Perk I just unlocked, one that isn't a default one... fascinating" 

Leon: "Perk?"

Jonah: "Something to think about and look into later"

The platform finally reaches it's destination as it stops 

Speaker: "You have arrived at the bottom level"

The trio quickly make their way out as Leon uses the RPG to blow up some remaining Zombies in their way and then they finally make it to some train tracks as they see a train about to leave, The entire place starts collapsing as it's about to blow.

Leon: "Got to get out of here"

Before it can leave them Leon manages to grab onto a rail on the train and pull himself up as Jonah does the same with Zoey clinging onto his back as they all pull themselves onto the train. They are able to finally get away as the tunnel behind them blows up and collapses, The Trio sit down and rest on the train as they take a breather with Leon taking out the wrist band he got from Ada before and looking at it with some disappointment.