Heart of the Undead

Our trio of Leon and Jonah and Zoey were searching for Ada and while looking they were suddenly under attack by that abomination that showed up once more looking more grotesque than last time.

Jonah: "Oh that is just not right"

Leon: "I knew you jinxed it"

Zoey: "Who's that? he looks ugly even by other Zombie standards"

Jonah grabs Zoey as him and Leon run out of the room with the creature chasing them as it moans and roars, Leon takes out a Flamethrower he found during their search down here and lights the abomination up as Jonah takes out his Shotgun and blasts the eye. Zoey meanwhile just stands there as she looks at them all.

Zoey: "Should I do something?"

Jonah: "Do you know how to shoot a gun?"

Zoey: "Uhhh....i don't know"

Jonah: "Is there anything you can do to assist?-"

He ducks under a swing from the creatures powerful right hand as he and Leon blast it more making it roar in rage and pain

[Gun Slinging Leveled Up! Lv 40 -> Lv 41]

The thing then backhands Leon away after he got too close and then charges at Jonah who narrowly jumps out of a blow that would have crushed and impaled him, the creature then spots Zoey and charges at her but before it can hit her Jonah notices and pushes Zoey out of the way as he gets hit instead and slams into a railing. Zoey looks at Jonah with confusion and then worry before glaring at the abomination. 

Zoey: "Hey! leave Sugar alone!" 

Zoey runs over and mimicking what Jonah did to her once when they fought last time she swings a right hook at the abomination and punches him...the punch has an amount of force that surprises everyone and sends the creature back with a little hole in it's body as it lets go of Jonah.

Jonah: "...That's...strong...you sure your a zombie?"

Zoey: "I think so? all I did was hit him"

Leon: "Move!"

Leon had hit a button from a nearby machine that was sending a huge shipping container in their direction, Zoey grabs Jonah and quickly drags him away as Jonah tosses a flash bang back at the creature stunning it and keeping it in place as the shipping container smashes into it. The creature roars as it's knocked off the side and falls into the abyss...for a second time.

Jonah: "...it's gonna be back"

Leon: "Jonah!"

Jonah: "I'm just calling it!"

Zoey moves over to Jonah and looks at him with confusion again but also concern

Zoey: "Why did you do that?"

Jonah: "Do what?"

Zoey: "Take the hit for me? I thought you didn't like me cause I want to eat you?"

Jonah: "Ah, well...I dunno...just instinct i guess?"