Mr X then snaps the Chainsaw Sword breaking it

Jonah: "Noo! it took me awhile to make that!"

The tyrant then kicks Jonah away as it Blocks a Punch from Zoey and the two start trying to push back and overpower the other but seem to be at a stalemate, Mr X then headbutts Zoey before slashing at her and then slamming her into the floor. Leon shoots at Mr X's head again as the tyrant rushes him and Leon narrowly dodges before using another flash bang, Jonah gets back up as he and Leon shoot more at Mr X. 

Mr X roars as it charges at them as Jonah dodges a swipe and then starts trying to punch at the tyrant but his hits do nothing, Mr X slashes at Jonah knocking him back and cutting though his Kevlar vest actually leaving gash on his chest. Leon shoots at the tyrant more as Zoey jumps on its back and starts clawing and pounding on his head as Mr X tires to shake her off in rage. 

Finally Mr X gets her off and slices her limbs off as she falls on the ground, it goes to step on her but before it can Jonah rushes back in and pulls her away before flipping onto the tyrants back and blasting him point blank with his shotgun unloading the remaining ammo for it. Mr X then grabs him as Jonah starts trying to punch and kick with Leon shooting the Tyrant from behind.

 Mr X then back hands Leon into a railing as he starts to crush Jonah who grunts in pain, Jonah tries to beat on him more but with a claw swipe the tyrant cleaves Jonah's left hand clean off severing it as only Gamer's mind keeps Jonah from screaming in agonizing pain. 

Leon tosses his last flash bang that makes Mr X let go of Jonah as he also finishes helping put Zoey's limbs back on her, after that Leon starts shooting at Mr X again drawing him over to his side of the platform as Zoey goes to help Jonah.

Zoey: "Sugar! you ok? this can be fixed right?!"

Jonah: "Sort of, severed limbs I can get back i think but only after sleeping, healing items won't fix my missing hand so I am currently down an arm for now until I sleep...which i can't do right now"

Zoey thinks before ripping off some of her dress and wrapping the cloth tightly around Jonah's stub with the missing hand to stop any bleeding, she then helps Jonah back up as they notice Mr X trying to slash Leon.

Jonah: "Go help Leon! I'm down a hand but I can still be of use"

He takes a grenade out of his Inventory and pulls the pin with his teeth as he tosses it and it damages the tyrant from behind as Zoey rushes in to tackle Mr X and even toss him into the railing, Leon shoots more unloading his pistol as Zoey starts pounding at the tyrant viscously trying to cave his face in. 

Mr X kicks her away from itself as Leon tries to light it up more with the flamethrower but it doesn't help as Mr X swipes at Leon and breaks the flamethrower, Leon leaps away and reloads his hand gun as he shoots at the tyrant more but the bullets won't stop him. 

Mr X charges him as Leon is able to avoid the swing but then gets back handed away as Zoey drop kicks Mr X in the back knocking him over, the tyrant however pushes itself back up really quickly and slashes one of Zoey's arms off before kicking her away. Before Mr X can try to attack again Jonah shoots it from behind with his pistol, Mr X turns to him and charges as Jonah narrowly dodges him but drops the gun.

The tyrant goes to crush him as Jonah rolls out of the way before it can step on him and then gets up and punches at it's legs a bit, Mr X swings as Jonah ducks and tires to punch and kick him again with his one hand but then something happens that ends up surprising them both.

[Mixed Martial Arts Leveled Up! Lv 49 -> Lv 50]

[New Perk unlocked! The Iron Fist]

Jonah feels an odd tingling sensation as he looks at his right hand to see it vibrating as heat comes off it and a faint orange glow can be seen coming from his hand.