Episode 7: A Blast From the Past

Comet looks at Iron Comet inside a prison cell made by Tails. Comet had no idea how to feel about him, he was a living being now. Maybe that Ruby did something to him? Oh well. Doesn't matter with him locked up we have nothing to worry about.

Comet walks off as the Cell door is locked.

Iron awoke and looked around his cell.

Iron: What is this?

He sits up but notices his hands aren't metal.

Iron: What happened to me? Am I alive?

Iron looks around and notices that he is in a prison cell.

Iron: So, they think they can lock me up huh?

Iron runs at the metal door but just bounces off.

Iron: Ow!

Iron looks at his body and glares at the door.

Iron: Fine then how about this?

Iron opens his palm and creates an energy sphere.

Iron throws the sphere at the door causing it to break.

Iron looks around and notices the alarms.

Iron: (I ain't getting out of here myself. I need help.)

Iron crashes into the inmate wing and looks to see a girl hedgehog with green hair.

Jade: Hey! You! Edgy sonic! Think you can get me out of here?

Iron ignores the "Edgy Sonic"  Comment and breaks her door.

Comet: Can you get us out of here?

Jade: I might but first we need a distraction.

Guard: Freeze!

Guards rush at the group but Jade smirks and swipes a wispon from the guard and knocks back the others.

Jade: Well good looking? Shall we? I know just who to break out.

They burst through the a locked door to see a Tenrec frozen in an ice chamber.

Iron: What's the deal with the frozen girl?

Jade is working on the control panel.

Jade: Apparently this girl is a cyborg made by Dr. Starline. She was one of Sonic the hedghog's greatest threats. Eventually she lost a battle and fell into a trap sent by Eggman for Sonic. Now with herself perfectly frozen in Ice she should be alive when we wake her up.

Iron: Is that a good idea?

Jade: What you got a better one?

Iron opens his mouth but shuts it. Jade smirks in her victory and activates the heater slowly melting the ice.

The Young adult inside starts to twitch as her body shakes. 

Surge: WHERE THE HELL AM I!?!?

Her eyes blast open and electricity erupts from her causing Jade to hold her arms in front of her. Iron just looks at her having a rage moment like a child waking up from a nap.

Iron: Calm down Surge.

Surge looks at the mechanical mobian and notices his apperance of Sonic.

Surge: I'll kill you Faker!

Surge rushes but Iron gut checks her.

Surge holds her gut and Iron looks down at her.

Iron: I ain't Sonic. I am mechanical life form, but unlike you I was a robot first. I am feeling these things for the first time. And I am offering you a way to get out of this dump, and we can have some real fun.