In Manan Room...,
Both of them came inside nandini was broken she immediately hug manik and cry.

Manik_Don't worry he will be alright

Nandini_why she came back manik? Even though she promise us na!
Manik_You know about her she will also be like her family.
Nandini_now how we will face ahana did you see her face she was heart broken can't see Karan with someone.
Manik_I know about her she will be emotional but will be alright.
Nandini_I wish to! (Then they to sleep)

Next Day...,
In Malhotra Mansion..,
All them them were waiting for karan and ahana.
Then karan came down he remember what happened yesterday but scared to face ranbir and prachi.
Then the time ahana came she was about to fall but in the right time karan hold her both of them had eyes contract but broken by ahana she went down without looking karan he know she is emotional now. He was about to go out of the mansion but stop by manik voice.

Manik_Where are you going karan?
Karan_even though you guys may hate me after what I did but don't worry Mr. Malhotra I have started to hate you and Mrs. Malhotra after you guys did to me. (Manik look nandini who was crying)
Ranbir_then what about my daughter Karan? (He look ahana who was numb the tears were there)
Karan_I have not taken the decision dad but I am really sorry for it.
Prachi_you want her to feel for you everyday Karan?
Karan_I want the actual truth ma after that only I can take the decision.
Ahana (shout) _Decision of Lisa Mr. Karan Malhotra? Why you always want her Karan why can't you see my love for you of her only you are suffering still now. (Karan look her with anger this was noticed by others)

Karan_even though you have hide this from me? Na ahana? Ahana_Yes! I hide this from to you because I can't lose you again in my life

Ahana_Yes! I hide this from to you because I can't lose you again in my life.
Karan_Then what about her? (Listening it ahana broken out with tears karan to have tears it pain his heart he went near her and wipe her tears)
Ahana(sobbing) _don't leave me karan you know I can't live without you I love you alot I was scared you will choose her.
Karan_I know I am confused with the truth feeling of you but doesn't mean I will leave you jaan plz understand me I need time.
Ahana_what happened that time break us Karan? What happened if that time break me in front you.
Karan_Then say me the truth!
Ahana(shout) _Truth! Truth what truth you need Mr. Karan Malhotra the one who you have a feeling is the reason for everything you are suffering now she is the one who is behind everything which we both goes through she was jealous of our relationship she is one who try to make you against your family? She is such a bloody murder who try to murder you with her family for you only they are acting like hating you they want you to be safe from a evil eyes but you are again going to her leaving me alone and destroying my love misuse my love my happiness you are reason for it she is just behind you for a revenge she is just fucking money blinded. (Others was shock to see ahana like this they know she was silent never get angry or shout anyone even Karan was shock to see ahana like this he know she is right she is emotional she is worried and have fear to lose him but listening her last line he to got angry)
Karan(shout) _Just shut up ahana even she is a girl!
Ahana(emotionless) _Even you are supporting her? After thought you didn't believe me?
Nandini_Karan what all ahana said is truth. (This shock Karan he sat down like a status he can't believe anyone)
Karan(stammering) _then I am the fool to believe everyone. I will never be a good son, friend and boyfriend. (He immediately went to his room others saw ahana was looking Karan room)
Ayaan_Guys I think we should go now.
Ahana_No bhai I know about him he will feel guilty will be back soon don't distrub him even you Nick! (She to went from there)
Manik_I think they will sort out there problem.
Nandini_I wish she should not come again in his life again.
Mukti_karan is lucky to get ahana in his life.
Aliya_even though they love each other alot.
Ranbir_just karan is not expressing his feelings because of her.
Prachi_I know that ahana is emotional so she have express it in front of us.
Navya_don't worry they will fight they love.
Cabir_the bond which they create his different who love each other alot.
Abhi_See how they feel for each other in front of us wish karan to express it soon.
Dhruv_Yeah even they know that it's hard to stay away from each other.
Nyenoika_I know about them will be alright.
Ishati_I am happy that karan and ahana will make perfect couple.
Ram_Didn't we have success party today evening?
Raj_yeah so be ready guys I know they will be alright.
Ayaan_even though we should give them time.(then the time everyone went to do they work)
_________________________________
I think you guys like this episode..,

*What will be karan decisions?
*Is ahana will move on from karan?
*what happened in past? What Lisa did to them?
*will nandini and karan reunion?
For this many questions read my story and vote for it.

Thank You ❤