Get out part 1

I nervously walked over to my boys, at my arrival kazutora smiled at me.

Izana stared at me as he moved over a seat, allowing me to sit inbetween him and kazutora, I looked up as I noticed the boy opposite me.

'The same boy as before' I thought as I smiled at him,

A sense of familiarity washed over me. "Sorry for mistaking you for an old man," I chuckled softly, to which he shook his head with a grin. "Nah, it's alright. Y/n, right?" he asked, and I nodded in confirmation. "I'm Sanzu," he introduced himself with a groan.

"Sanzu is going to help us get out," Izana announced, prompting another nod from me.

Kazutora turned towards me with a warm smile. "Hey, how are the new roommates treating you?" he inquired. I returned his smile before voicing my thoughts. "Speaking of which, I was thinking we should include them in the plan," I suggested as I turned to Izana.

"Let's meet them first," Izana replied firmly, and once again, I nodded in agreement.

I rushed over to the girls.

"You alright y/n?" Hina's voice cut through my harsh pants, concern etched in her features as she looked at her friend. Y/n nodded, forcing a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Yeah, but could you and Yuzuha come sit with us for a minute?"

Hina's smile widened at the invitation, and she motioned for Yuzuha to follow as they made their way to Izana's table. You took her seat between Izana and kazutora, feeling the weight of their gazes on you like a tangible presence.

Yuzuha settled on Sanzu's left side while Hina took his right.

"We are getting outta here," izana declared, his voice filled with determination.

Hina turned to Kazutora, her eyes wide with disbelief. "Oh my god, is that you Kazutora?"

Kazutora nodded, a hint of recognition in his gaze. "You two know each other?" you asked, curiosity piqued.

"Me and Baji had this other guy called Chifuyu," Kazutora began, his voice tinged with nostalgia. "He was a year younger than us. Hina here was engaged to Chifuyu's best friend."

Kazutoras face turned serious, "why the hell are you here?"

Hina looked down at her feet, a shadow crossing her face. "After Mikey's nii-chan's death, Mikey started acting weird," she explained softly. "Takemichi wanted to help him, but Yuzuha's brother intervened...and things spiraled out of control."

"When the police got involved, Yuzuhas brother, Taiju, was asked who started the fight, he said it was me and I abused takemichi"

She took a deep breath, "but in-fact I just jumped into stop my man from getting hurt, my parents believed him and here I am"

Yuzuha lowered her gaze as if carrying a heavy burden on her shoulders. "Even if you have lots of money," she spoke up hesitantly, "if given the chance to have more...you would take it. Even if you risk your own daughter's life."

The weight of those words hung heavily in the air as the truth sank in – betrayal ran deep within their midst.

"So what you're saying, is your parents sold you off" izana spoke as she nodded.

"Our parents are supposed to help us, and yet they are the reason we are here" you spoke as Sanzu stared at you.

"I have a guy, inside" Sanzu spoke as you all looked at him"