The first day

The cold wind whipped through my hair as I ran, my heart pounding in my chest. Beside me, Kazutora matched my pace, his black and blonde hair swaying in the wind.

We were both panting, our lungs burning as we sprinted around the massive building in front of us.

how long kazutora had been here for?

I panted heavily as my legs trembled beneath me. My lungs burned from the exertion and I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. Back home, on the farm, I was never told to run this far. But here I was, running around a building that seemed to stretch on forever.

I slowed down to a walk, desperately trying to catch my breath. Suddenly, a familiar voice called out to me.

"You okay?" Kazutora asked as he slowed down.

"Yeah," I managed to gasp out, "I'm fine."

"You sure?" he asked, concern evident in his voice.

I nodded, trying to will my legs to move. But they felt like lead and I knew I couldn't continue running.

Kazutora bent over, hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. At that moment, I realized that I was not the only one struggling.

"You wanna take a break?" he offered, looking up at me.

I nodded gratefully and we both sat down on the ground, leaning against the building for support.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, catching our breath. But then, Kazutora suddenly stood up and stretched.

"Come on, if they find out we stopped then, we'll be trouble" he said, offering me a hand.

I hesitated, still feeling exhausted. But Kazutora's determination was infectious and I took his hand, allowing him to pull me up.

"Thanks," I said, smiling at him.

You and Kazutora had been running laps around the building for what felt like hours. Sweat dripped down your face as you pushed yourself to keep going. The sun beat down on you, making the task even more exhausting. But finally, you both reached the end and collapsed onto the ground, gasping for air.

You couldn't help but let out a loud yell of relief and happiness. You were grateful that you had finished the lap and hoped that this wouldn't become a daily routine.

The thought of having to do this every day was daunting and exhausting. As you caught your breath, you turned to face Kazutora, who was also trying to recover from the intense run.

"Hey Tora" you said, using the nickname you had just randomly decided to given him.

You breaths where shallow, the less you had to talk, the better

He looked at you with a smirk on his face, clearly amused by your nickname for him. "Yeah?" he replied, still trying to catch his breath.

You stood up straight, trying to regain your composure. "I don't mean to pry, but how long have you been in this hellhole?" you asked, referring to the horrible building you were both sent to.

Kazutora let out a sigh before answering. "About a week" he said, his voice filled with frustration.

"Listen, I know we don't know each other, but maybe we can help each other out" you suggested, hoping to find some solace in this unfamiliar place.

Kazutora raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by your proposal. "What do you have in mind?"he asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Let's be friends, stick together, and maybe one day? We can escape?" You smiled as he stood up, smiling "I'd love that y/n"

You and Kazutora were roughly thrown into a small, dingy cell. The metal bars clanged shut behind you, the sound echoing through the empty room. You both groaned as you hit the hard concrete floor, the impact sending a jolt of pain through your bodies.

"Couldn't you be nicer?" Kazutora grunted, rubbing his sore back.

You looked up at him, concern etched on your face. "Are you alright, Tora?"

He nodded, trying to hide the pain in his eyes. You knew he was tough, but even he couldn't hide the bruises and cuts that covered his body. You both had been through a lot together, and this was just another obstacle in your way.

The door to your cell opened again, and you both turned to see a kazutoras father walking in. He was tall and well-built, with a cruel smirk on his face. He looked at you and Kazutora with disgust, as if you were nothing but dirt under his feet.

"What?" Kazutora spat, his voice laced with anger.

The man just laughed, his eyes flickering over to you. "Y/n!" he called out, his voice dripping with malice.

You felt a shiver run down your spine as he said your name. He walked closer to you, his eyes roaming over your body in an inappropriate manner.

"Come with me" he said, his voice low and menacing.

You took a step back, fear coursing through your veins. "Not again" you whispered under your breath, but kazutora heard it loud and clear.

Kazutora stepped in front of you, shielding you from the man's gaze. "She's not going anywhere with you" he growled, his fists clenched at his sides.

The man's face twisted into a sneer. "You think you can protect her, Kazutora? You're nothing but a weak little boy" he taunted.

Kazutora's grip tightened on your arm, his protective instincts kicking in. "I may be weak, but I won't let you lay a finger on her" he said, his voice filled with determination.

The man's expression turned dark, and he took a step towards you both. "You'll regret this, Kazutora" he hissed, before turning and storming out of the cell, the metal doors hammering against eachother as he left.

You let out a sigh of relief as the door slammed shut behind him. You turned to Kazutora, grateful for his bravery. "Thank you" you said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He shrugged it off, a small smile on his face. "I'll always protect you, y/n. No matter what"

AN
A LITTLE BIT OF A LONGER CHAPTER THIS TIME

ANYWAYS TORA KNOWS NOW! SO HES GOING TO BE A LITTLE MORE PROTECTIVE OF YOU KNOW!