"Yeah, matter of fact, you came outta my–" Y/n started before I cut him off.

"Okay, that's enough you two! Y/n, you know better than to argue with a twelve-year-old, and Blue, stop arguing with your father," I scolded.

"He started it," Blue protested.

"Because you decided to add your two cents in," Y/n argued.

"This is not what I signed up for," I mumbled, walking away as they continued to throw shade at each other.

......

Y/n's POV

"Why can't you just do it in New York? Why does it have to be Paris?" Dana asked, flipping through the presentation I had just given her.

"Because it's promo. We'll do the actual video in Kansas City. I did my research and found some good spots," I explained confidently.

"Okay, I'll see what you come up with, but I'm not promising anything," Dana replied skeptically.

"I already got some people for the video and the tank, though," I added with a grin.

"You got a tank?" Dana raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"I'm an actor, Dana. I know how to get my hands on props," I chuckled.

"Okay, but moving on from this headache, you have a campaign, an ad, and a photoshoot coming up," Dana continued.

"GQ, right?" I confirmed.

"Yes, and a campaign with Bottega Veneta and an ad with Beats," Dana listed off.

"Beats? Aren't they supposed to be working with artists?" I questioned.

"Yes, but this could be great promo for your little, not-so-little project," Dana pointed out.

"That's actually a great idea, Dana. You're a real one," I praised her.

"I know. I need a raise for all this madness," Dana sighed before pulling out a file.

"And this is what Bey requested. I fetched this and gave it to you," Dana explained.

"Oh, Blue's birth certificate," I noted, recognizing the document.

"What are y'all doing with it?" Dana inquired.

"I forgot to tell you, Blue is my daughter," I said nonchalantly, signing the birth certificate and keeping it away safely.

"What?" Dana's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yeah, how are you my manager? Do you not scope my socials? I posted about it three days ago," I teased her.

"I was too busy with all these deals flooding in. Now that I think about it, it all makes sense, the sudden attention you're getting," Dana admitted.

"Yeah, it's all that," I agreed.

"When did this happen?" Dana asked, still processing the information.

"I've known since the start. Me and Bey have been, you know, on the down low," I explained.

"I knew it! Taylor owes me $50," Dana exclaimed.

"Y'all bet on us? That's crazy. But yeah, she's getting a divorce and all that now," I confirmed.

"Should I be worried?" Dana looked concerned.

"No, we're doing everything with caution. We'll establish our relationship after the divorce is finalized," I assured her.

"That's great, but back to work. Your photoshoot is tomorrow. The meeting with Bottega will be on next week Monday, and the creative meeting with Beats is today," Dana reminded me.