She'll forever cherish the wholehearted laughs shared with the Leclerc siblings, listening to Charlotte tell her about her upcoming travel spots, and discussing new art pieces discovered by Alexandra, making coffee and tea with Pascale in the kitchen and finish off the lunch fully stuffed on the sofa and letting the food coma take over and end up napping on each other after attempting to watch a movie. It was her favourite thing about being in Monaco for the summer.

After managing to wake up from what was a 3 hour long nap and had some coffee, Charles offered to take Alessandra back to her apartment, which she gladly accepted, saying goodbye to everyone and promised to see them after her and Charles return from their vacation.

"So Alexandra isn't joining us tomorrow?" Alessandra asked when the two got into Charles's new Ferrari, curtesy of Alessandra and the team as a gift for winning the championship in 2023, which was a Ferrari Daytona SP3 in the exact same livery as his pista, "neither is Arthur?"

"Alexandra's leaving for Paris tonight, but she'll come and join us once we decide where we're all meeting," Charles answered, "Arthur wanted to meet up with Ollie in Italy and he'll decide if he joins us or not then."

"Ah, gotcha," the boss replied, nodding her head, "and have we decided where we're heading?"

"I thought we'd head to Sardegna instead of sailing through the French Riviera," Charles said, "what do you think?"

"I think that sounds lovely," she smiled, "maybe we can spend a day or two docked further out before docking in the marina, you know, so we won't get bombarded the moment we arrive, like we did during last year's boat trip."

"Yeah I was thinking that too," he replied, "so tomorrow I'll pick you up, and we'll get some groceries so we can be stocked for those couple of days, what do you think?"

"Sounds like a perfect plan," she nodded, glancing at him, "don't forget to load the equipment on the yacht if you haven't!"

"I already put the jet skis inside, along with some games," he chuckled, "would it be okay for you to make a list of things we need to buy? To have a base to work on at least?"

"Yeah, already planned to do that," she replied as she glanced out the window, feeling her heart beat slightly faster in her chest when her eyes fell on a familiar building as they drove past it.

Charles felt that Alessandra's fallen quiet, taking a glance at her and found her staring out the window. He took a quick look at where she was looking at, trying to fight the smirk that wanted to make its way on his lips when he also recognised the building they drove past, realising why she's fallen quiet.

"Is Toto in Monaco?" Alessandra looked at Charles as he asked the question, her cheeks heating up slightly when she realised that he saw her looking at the building. Charles knew where Toto lived, a lot of people did, Monaco's small and really hard to miss certain places, especially when you know lots of people living there.

"I don't know," she answered, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "I didn't tell him I'm here, either."

"Are you two okay?" He asked, "did something happen when he stayed in Maranello?"

"No, no, things were good in Maranello, they still are," she quickly answered, "we're not in a relationship, we don't need to update each other on every moment of our lives. Hell, I don't think you need to do that when you're in an actual relationship, let alone not being in one."

"You're right," he nodded, "but have you at least talked after he left?"

"Oh yeah, we did," she said, a small smile tugging on her lips, "he did tell me that he's probably going out on his yacht sometime soon, but he didn't tell me when. He's probably still in Brackley, or somewhere with the kids. But honestly, after spending over a week at the factory and in the simulator, I'm just ready to relax on sea."