chapter -13

Murtasim:" is wakath mai apna app duniya ka sabse kush kismat insaan lag raha".

Meerab hugged him. Her hands around his waist.one side of her touched his chest. Murtasim was shocked .After sometime he came back to his senses. Even hugged her back .His one hand on her hair another on her waist. They were close to each other so close that Meerab could hear his heart beat. They were in this position for few minutes. Meerab remembered something . She broke the hugs. Before Murtasim could react her went to her side of the side table opened the drawer and took out a paper. Murtasim turned round. Meerab came in front of him.

Meerab:" app shayad iske bare mei bhul Gaye the( showing the paper)..... nikkah se pehle Maine humare darmiyan aik lakir kenchi thi.....tumare shohar hone ka haq chin Liya tha....phele dafa jab tumane ye sab ke samne ye pada tha tho....tum phir use jod Diya tha ye kehke ke abb mujhe hi isko padna hoga......tho Murtasim khan.....ye lo (she ripped the Paper into pieces) pahd diya paper.....jo lakir maine humre bich mei kenchi thi Mita di hai.....mere par tumara pura haq hai Murtasim.....mai tum shohar hone ka pura haq de rahi Murtasim ".

Murtasim:" pura haq " he was moving towards her . She started moving backwards.

Meerab:" ha..Haan....( Still moving towards her . She moving backwards) Ky...kya kar rahe ho Murtasim ".

Murtasim:" haq le rahun apna ".

Meerab stop moving as she stuck in the wall behind her . Murtasim came closer to. He holded her waist and brought her closer to him. Her face turned in crimson red . She was blushing so hard

Meerab:" cho..chodo mujhe mur.. Murtasim". Trying to free her self .

Murtasim:" kabhi nahi ". Bringing her still closer . She was trying to free her self.

Meerab:" chodo mujhe mur...". She stopped as she saw towards him. Their were so close to each other. So close that they could hear their breaths. Their lips were just inches away.
Murtasim:" ruk kyun gayi Meerab bolo...". In low voice.

Meerab was lost. She tried to speak but couldn't .

Murtasim:" bolo na".

Meerab didn't look towards him.

Murtasim left her . As didn't want to discomfort her . Meerab was bushing very much. She slowly looked towards him.

Meerab :" ma..mai change karke ati hun".

Meerab was passing by Murtasim he holds her wrist. Meerab stops. Murtasim turns around.

Murtasim:" change na Karo na... please ".

Meerab turns around and looked at him.

Murtasim:" bahot haseen lag rahi ho man nahi Kara tume Jane Dene ka".

Meerab again started blushing. She kept her eyes down. She couldn't see his eyes. He pulled her . She came closer to him. His hands were in her waist and her hand were on her chest . Her eyes was still down while Blushing.
Murtasim pulled her chin up . So that she could look at him.

Murtasim:" mujhe yakeen nahi araha ki....jo Meerab kisi se na dar thi...o ajj Sharma rahi hai ".

Meerab ( looking into his eyes):" Dil insaan se o sab karwa deta hai Jo usne kabhi socha bhi nahi hota ".

Tucking her hair behind her ears. Meerab ' s breath started taking pace by feeling his touch . Her heart beat raised. He slowly went near her ears.

Murtasim:" accha tho ye bhi bata do tumara Dil aur kya chata hai ". She didn't respond . She only blushing.

Meerab could feel there closeness. She didn't wanted to move from this position. Murtasim saw her blushing. They stood like this for a while.

After sometime.

Meerab:" Murtasim pls change karne do mujhe sona hai ".

Murtasim released her. As she was tried. Both got changed and went to slumber . But time cuddling each other .

Next day ,

Meerasim sleep peacefully finding comfort in each other. Cuddling with eachother. A bright sunlight feel on Meerab 's face . She woke up and saw Murtasim . So close to her . She remembered her confession. It bestest night for in her life. For few minutes she stared at her husband . She felt very lucky to have him. Her life support. she got up releasing her from his grip. She was about to get down . From the bed . But turned around towards her husband. Something strikes her mind . She comes closer to towards his cheeks and gives him a kiss thinking that he is asleep and he will never about this . She was about yet down from the bed . But stopped. Her hand was holded by someone. She turned around looked him he was awake all along .

Meerab:" tum...tum jag rahe the".

Murtasim:" Assalam walekum....begum". Still laying on the bed.

'Begum ' she was again lost hearing this .

Meerab:" ag..agar jagaye the tho....sone ka natak kyu kar rahe the".

Murtasim ( getting up and sitting in front of her holding her hand ):" agar natak na kar tha tho( placing his hand on cheek where Meerab has placed kiss) iska de dar na hota....itana pyara lag raha tha mai...hmm".
Meerab blushed.

Meerab:" o...naste ka wakath ho raha hai... chalte hai warna MB a jayeinge ".

Murtasim:" koi baat nahi...ajane do...tum mujhe jawab do ". Coming closer to her. Tightening his grip on her hand .

Meerab :" pa..paas kyun a rahe ho ".

Murtasim:" kyun nahi a sakta kya ". Coming a little more closer to her.

Meerab:" Murtasim chodo mujhe...MB ajayein gi ".

Murtasim :" kyun.....mai nahi chod Raha...biwi ho tum mere".

Meerab:" tum pareshan kar rahe ho Murtasim ".

Murtasim :" aur tum mujhe hairan ".

Meerab:" Murtasim khan..pls Jane dein ". Showing her puppy eyes.

Murtasim couldn't say . So he released her . She got up gone to washroom. Murtasim was smiling and blush with cute interaction of theirs.

Both had there breakfast. Meerab returns to her room. She sits on the couch. Something was disturbing her.

Meerab*phele dafa tha tab banaya tha tab tumari maa*maine phele dafa anwar kitchen mei dekh hai....nahi tho sirf suna tha...uska kitchen mei hune ka...jab Nadia Amal se thi...tumari hi Tara tha ye*mujhe une maaf kar Dena chahiye ".

She gets up and goes to anwar's room. She nocks. After sometime. He opens the door.

Anwar:" meerab...".

Meerab was shocked. He eyes were swollen. It was red as if he is been crying.

Anwar:" kuch chahiye tha ".

Meerab:" app ro rahe the ".

Anwar :" nahi tho ". Turning around.

Meerab:" jooth bol rahe hai app...apki ankhon se saaf saaf pata lag raha ki...app ro rahe the...". She come and stands front of him.

Anwar :" Aisa kuch nahi..beta ".

Meerab:" mai beti hun na apki...app mujhe se chupa rahe hai...bolein na kya hua hai ".

Beti . Did meerab just accept him as her father?. But how could it be. She shouldn't have done that.

Meerab looks around and finds a photo. She picks it up.

Meerab turns towards Anwar.

Meerab:" ye kon hai ".

End.

************************************
That it for today guys.

So tell me guys how was the chapter?.

The last chapter will be uploaded soon.

Thank you 😊.
Pls do vote and follow.

Comment your reviews too I would love to hear from you guys.

Tere Bin ( a new version )[Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें