chapter-11

Meerab and Murtasim were in in their bed . Murtasim was scrolling through phone . Murtasim looked towards Meerab . She was lost in thoughts leaning towards the head board of the bed. He placed his hand over hers.

Murtasim :" kya hua".

Meerab came a bit front.

Meerab:"Murtasim...mujhe lagta hai ki Maine kuch zyada hi kediya".

Murtasim:" tumne apni Dil ki baat keha di...o zaruri tha tho fikar nahi karo ".
She agreed.Meerab looked at him. She was inspecting his face.

Murtasim :"  aise kyun dekh rahi ho ".( Not knowing what's going on).

Meerab:" tumare chehare par mayusi kyun hai ".

Murtasim:" mere chere par... Nahi tho".

Meerab:" Haan.. hai..* removing her hand from his. And sitting on knees*...o accha....app ki haya madam jo chali gayi isliye mayus ho na haina".

Murtasim :" kya keha rahi ho... mai mayus kyun honga... accha chali gayi mai kush hun".

Meerab :" jooth mat bolo mai janti hun tum jhooth bol rahe ho ".

Murtasim:" kaise baatein kar Rahi ho meerab mai kyun jooth bolun ga ".

Meerab :" tumara chehara bata Raha* pointing  his face*hai...tum...tum...yaha nahi so ge...Jake sofa so jao".

He didn't want to argue with her anymore as he was tried so he stood up he took his pillow and he was moving towards the sofa . She watched him . She didn't want him to sleep on sofa . She so wanted him to sleep next to her .Now she can't say that . As she only said him to leave

Meerab:" Murtasim ( in anger.he turned towards her ) kaha ja rahe ho ".

Murtasim (confused pointing towards sofa :"app ki farmais par sofe pe sone ja Raha hun".

Meerab:" kyun ".

Murtasim:" tumne kaha na yaar"( confused).

Meerab:"maine kah tum chale Gaye...baad mei jao Murtasim* flipping  her hair back * mujhe tumse baat nahi karni". She lay downed on her side and cover herself with a banket .

Murtasim:" Meerab...tumne tho kaha tha na.... Meerab.( She didn't respond) Ye tho bata do kaha soun mai".

Meerab:" tumari Marzi ".

Murtasim :" huh ".

He thought it was safe to sleep in couch . So he moved towards it . Meerab removed a bit of her blanket and saw he was going towards Couch . He kept his pillow on couch and turned towards her . She saw him with * tum kabhi nahi sudaroge Murtasim* wala expression . Covered her self with blanket.

Murtasim:" abb maine kya kar diya yaar".( Confused ) . He thought for a bit and took his pillow and kept on his side of the pillow. Slowly checked weather meerab slept or not And then he slept on his side. meerab felt  happy but she couldn't understand why she did that?.

Next day,
It was a fresh morning . Murtasim came out of the wash room . Meerab was pretending to sleep. Murtasim got to know that . He took out his phone and pretending to dial a number And kept on his ear.

Murtasim: " hello mere Jaan kaise ho ".

Meerab is still pretending to sleep .

Meerab* jaan *.

Murtasim :" I miss you too mj...kya kaha kiss chahiye tume.....thik hai ".
He brought his phone front of his phone and kissed it .

Meerab*ahh...kiss bhi Kiya isne.... Murtasim mai tume abb nahi chodungi *.