Chapter 6: The Real Rudraksh

A/N : Vote Up Guysss pleaseeeeeee!! It's my hereby request to y'all! The story will start with Rudraksh's POV with a glimpse of morning.

Rudraksh's POV

Out of anger, I held Avyukt's Neck. How could a prince be so disgraceful? He was just questioning me instead of answering and he even said something about me on which I couldn't help but hold his neck out of anger.

I saw him, Lost in thoughts.

I was surprised...

Anyone, By now, would've fainted because of the pressure of the hold on neck.. but this man, He was strong. He was looking into my eyes.

His dark brown eyes had started to become more dark...What is this man? Is he even for real? He is just tolerating the intolerable pain. This man is mysterious.

Looks Fragile, but isn't.

After some time, I observed him, He was out of his thoughts now, Wanting to cough but couldn't.

A small not noticable smirk appeared on my face.

Acts Strong, but isn't much.

I thought in my mind with the little smirk.

My eyes fell on his neck. It was slim and long and.......tempting. Arghhh Why doesn't this man give the feel of a man? He appears to be a female, yet a male. Who the hell is he? WHAT THE HELL IS HE?

My palm could wrap around her- I mean his neck easily.

While admiring his neck, A sudden thought appeared in my mind...

'The Pendant'  I thought in my mind.

The pendant, that my mother had given to me, was not with me...I lost it? No no! I can't....

I left his neck and started to search madly for the pendant..

Even after searching for it for a long time, I wasn't able to find it.

I had no other option than ask him to help me. Him, Prince Avyukt.

Also, He was there with me last night, when I was unconscious. So maybe he had kept it somewhere....

It'd be better to ask him.

I started to walk slowly towards him...With slow steps..

I could see and feel his nervousness...

As I reached there, He asked me "Back again to grab my neck, huh?"

This man was so clingy!

"No" I said. "Have you seen my pendant?" Coming straight to the point, I asked him.

"Why would I know about anything of your belonging, Prince?" He replied.

God! Can't he just answer nicely? He backfires with a question, Everytime!

This man is just impossible!

He succeeds to irritate me, every single time! Every Plank time!

"I asked a question, I demand for an answer in return" I said to him, with irritation clearly visible.

"No" He replied. This man has forgotten every single word from his dictionary or what? He keeps replying with some words...he is impossible!

"Didn't you take it off while treating my wound" I asked.

"Are you thinking of me as a thief?" He asked...He's thinking too much! He seems to be A mentally ill person!

"Do you consider youself as one?" I asked,  Giving him the taste of his own medicine.