chap 10- Kartik blackmails and hurts naira

Naira comes back home.

She locks the door from inside.

She sits on the sofa and starts her writing work.

" By the way Kartik is so mean but good he is the best but why I am thinking about him " thinks Naira in her mind while writing.

She gets a call.

It's Kartik.

She picks up the call.

" Hi were you thinking about me what happened " asks Naira.

" Shut up and listen after the office gets over i am coming there i need to talk to you " says Kartik.

" Talk on phone idiot" says Naira.

" Don't do this with me respect me please " says Kartik.

" Idiot idiot idiot" says Naira.

" Don't call me idiot you are an idiot " says Kartik.

" What else should I call you then mendhak" says Naira naughtily.

" Shut up i am cutting the phone and when we will meet na then you will come to know that you are an idiot" says Kartik angrily and cuts the call.

" Idiot but good one " thinks Naira in her mind.

.
.
.
.

Time skip to evening.

The door bell rings.

Naira opens the door.

It was Kartik.

" So what do want to talk about " asks Naira casually.

Kartik pushes her away and enters in .

He closes the door from inside.

" Are you mad i agree this is your house but still you can't force entry here have some manners " says Naira angrily.

" Hmmm manners you please don't teach me because i really don't have manners and so i will definitely force you because i am mad and the reason is you " shouts Kartik

" What are you saying what happened are you mad Kartik" shouts Naira.

" Don't you dare shout at me don't " Kartik says while pushing her near to the wall.

" Kartik please what happened I am getting scared " asks Naira sadly.

" You know what i need to tell you something which may shock you " says Kartik angrily.

" This place has cameras Naira and " Kartik tells with a smirk.

What and say na" shouts Naira.

Kartik keeps his hand on Naira's mouth.

" Don't shout i have your clothes changing vdos in my laptop phone and pen drive so better don't shout other wise I will make them viral " says Kartik with a smirk.

" What the hell are you saying " says Naira while pushing away Kartik

" How dare you do this to me Kartik" shouts Naira

" Don't shout because i can do every thing you know what your phone is also hacked by me " says Kartik.

" What why are you doing this to me please delete those videos why did you do this " says Naira in a sad tone.

" I took your phone that day in college na at that time i took the control of your phone too" says Kartik.

" What do you want why did you do all this you were so good you helped me a lot i trusted you kartik please don't do this to me " cries Naira.

" I will not make it viral if you do what i want " says Kartik.

" What do you want and why" asks Naira sadly.

" From today you are my slave " says Kartik.

" Shut up" asks Naira.

" I am not asking I am telling you remember you signed some papers today that papers were agreement so now you are mine and i can do anything I want with you " says Kartik with a smirk.

" What happened to you . You were so good then why are you doing this to me " says Naira.

" Shut up you foolish girl i was never good i just helped you to gain what I wanted and look i succeeded" says Kartik.

Naira cries.

" Don't do all this crying drama now come with me to my house " says Kartik.

" Why " asks Naira.

" You can't question me " says Kartik while holding her hand pulling her with him.

Naira pushes him.

" No you can't control me i am not your slave i don't care about my signed papers go to hell " shouts Naira.

" I know how to force and you can't do anything" shouts Kartik angrily while holding her hand tightly.

He takes her along with him out of the flat to his car.

While she was just crying and pleading.

He then makes her sit in the car forcefully and starts driving.

" You are such a bad person I thought you are good but you are the worst i hate you " says Naira

" As if I care of your hatred " says Kartik

After driving a long way he stops his car at his house.

It was a beautiful luxury house.

" Who are you because just a college professor or any businessman can't be so bad like you " asks Naira.

" Exactly yes I became a college professor just because you were my Target" Kartik says with a smirk.

" So you know me what happened why are you doing this to me " asks Naira.

" I am not gonna answer your questions please " shouts Kartik.

Naira cries.

" Get out now " says Kartik angrily.

Naira gets out of the car sadly .

Kartik too comes out of the car.

" Don't you ever think that you can escape" says Kartik while trailing his hand on her neck.

" Why are you doing this to me " asks Naira emotionally.

Kartik slaps Naira very hardly on her face in anger.

" Don't you understand one thing that i will not answer you don't you ever think that I am harmless " says Kartik angrily.

Naira gets very scared .

Kartik then holds her hand and takes her in his house while silent tears were flowing from her eyes.

" Why is he doing this to me what wrong have i done to him " thinks Naira sadly.

" You will have to face my anger for all wrong you did to me " thinks Kartik angrily in his mind.

Naira was just crying and looking at Kartik sadly.

Kartik pushes her on the floor.

" Don't you cry in front of me i hate it " says Kartik

"So what else is the option with me when you have done too much wrong with me of course i can just cry " says Naira sadly.

" You deserve crying according to me " says Kartik.

Naira looks at Kartik sadly

//
Please comment