Chap 4- Naira goes for a job opportunity

" aunty please what are you saying how can you close the gift shop it's our only way of earning" says Naira

" Naira i know it's our only earning but i have sold this place to someone in a nice amount because now i need to go back to my daughter who is studying there in Delhi she is not well i needed Large amount of money i need to go tomorrow i am sorry i know it was our way of earning but the shop was mine you please search for some other work " says the lady sadly.

Naira gets sad and goes away.

" Ohh no now how will I earn yaar i don't have much earning and savings " thought Naira while ringing up the door bell of her flat.

Ishani opens the door.

" What happened babes you are back so soon i need to tell you something " Ishani said sadly.

" Ishani not now please actually na the gift shop is sold and that's why I am little sad that how will I earn now so please " says Naira.

" Exactly Naira same news i wanted to give you " says Ishani.

" What do you mean" asks Naira

" The flat owner called me today and told that we need to empty the flat in 2 days because he is selling it " says Ishani sadly.

" My god what a combo yaar no earning and no house now what will we do yaar" asks Naira sadly .

" I don't know what to do I think i will go back to my home town now where my family is but you need to think babes what to do " says Ishani

" Ya fine i need to do something i have little amount in my bank account i will take up a room on rent" says naira.

" Ya you can but you need to earn too for paying the rent because one day saved amount will also get over na " says Ishani.

" I will try finding some job opportunities and by the time I will look up for a suitable rented room too i will manage somehow " says Naira.

" Yes do it Naira look up for jobs from now babes time is less " says Ishani.

Naira opens up her phone and looks for job opportunities.

" Let me see if I get something good " says Naira sadly.

" Don't be sad you will get something don't worry" says Ishani.

" And you have you booked up your tickets you must be going to your town now " asked naira.

" Don't comment on me like this i am not willingly leaving you in problem it's just that i have a family so my problem is solved and if you don't have it then that's not my fault " says Ishani sternly.

" Okay fine i am not commenting on you it's just that i was earning flat rent i was paying and you were there with me but now when I lost my earning source and this flat and you are too going it's just so selfish of you don't you think so " says Naira.

" Don't tell me this please i agree to your contributions but i was in the flat with you i used to cook up for you and i used to do household not you don't say as if I was useless here " says Ishani

" Because i was working in gift shop na so you were in home off course then you will do household not me " says Naira sternly

" Fine don't fight now as i am going let's happily say good bye yaar " says Ishani.

" Good bye be happy yaar always now go " says naira sadly.

" Don't say like this i will go tomorrow in the evening because today i have applied for college tc i will get it tomorrow in the morning " says Ishani.

" Fine then " says Naira sternly and goes away in her room.

" She is going i don't have home and job too why God why always me " Naira thinks sadly and cries lying down on her bed

After some times she was sleeping when Ishani comes in her room and wakes her up.

" Naira please wake up don't be sad i know I may be selfish in going away leaving you in problem but this problem is not created by me na it's destiny" says Ishani

Naira sits up and hugs Ishani sadly saying " i will definitely miss you "

" Don't worry dear you need to just look up for a rented room " says Ishani

" What why " asked Naira

" Babes i was looking for job in my laptop and i got one for you in a writting company Writes up publications where a writters post can be assigned to you just you need to go to the company office today and give the interview you will get the writters job there it's part time for college students" says Ishani

" O okay thank you so much dear i will go to the publication company office today what's the adress " asks Naira

" I have messaged you on WhatsApp i know you will definitely grab up the job my talented Naira " says Ishani

" I have to any how i am just getting ready and then i will go " says Naira

" Okay you get ready and i am serving the lunch by the time please don't go without eating ya babes now only 1 day more of my hand cooked food then i will go and you will have to manage " says Ishani.

"Ya i will miss your food also i have never said but that's true you are a really good cook " says Naira.

" Thank you get ready okay " Ishani says and goes away .

" Job thank God thank you Ishani i will get a job i will never forgive you though we fight but still only you were there with me always " thinks Naira sadly .

Naira then takes out formal clothes from her wordrobe and gets ready

She then comes out of her room.

Ishani has served up the food on dinning table.

Naira sits along with Ishani near the table and they both start eating the food.

" Tasty good food " praises Naira.

" Okay thanks a lot dear " says Ishani.

Naira completes her lunch

" Bye i am going now" says Naira and goes away

//

Comments guys please 🥺

SOMEONE TOO LOVED ME IN THE PAST 💔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara