Chap 6- Kartik takes Naira's phone

Naira was going away but Kartik holds her hand again.

" Why do you always hold my hand you can stop me by saying me to stop na " asks Naira.

" Atleast first turn and see then say something" says Kartik sternly.

Naira turns and looks that her dupatta was stuck in his watch.

" Ohh sorry" says Naira while trying to remove her stucked dupatta from his watch.

" Let me drop you home " says Kartik.

" No need i will go on my own"  says Naira.

" Okay see you in college tomorrow then " says Kartik.

" By the way why did you not came to college today you cancelled the lecture" asks Naira.

" Umm you too did not came to  my class yesterday which was my first day and so i too did not came to class today which was your first day with me " says Kartik cutely.

" Ohh such a bad sense of humour bye see you in college tomorrow " says Naira.

" Hmm bye then " says Kartik.

Naira goes away then.

.
.
.
At home

Naira rings the door bell and Ishani opens the door.

" Dear dear dear i got the job now just i have to look up for a rented room that's it " says Naira happily.

" Thats too good tell me more na about the job and all " asks Ishani

" You know what the boss is Kartik our college professor" says Naira.

" O but he does not likes you na he that day did not allowed you to enter in the class" asks Ishani.

" Ya but that day the fault was mine he is good and there is nothing like he does not likes me okay " says Naira.

" Thats good then congratulations" says Ishani.

" Thank you so much you applied the job for me and i got it thank you " says Naira

" Don't thank me you are talented yaar you deserve this job " says Ishani

" By the way let me tell you he is not a bad person but a strange person " says Naira.

" What happened did he do something" asks Ishani.

" He is strange he was asking me to write up an original murder incident related to my life but he was just kidding so it's okay " says Naira.

" He is strange really " says Ishani.

" Okay but he is nice he helped me a lot that day " says Naira but then stops.

" What complete your sentence na something else has too happened " asks Ishani.

" Ya i did not told you but that movie day the taxi driver brought me to a wrong lonely place and then i was not getting another taxi some goons came there and i got really scared but Kartik came there at time and helped me it was lonely road i was so scared but Kartik saved me " says Naira.

" My god why did you not told this babes" says Ishani.

" It's okay na i am fine that's enough " says Naira.

" How did you reached the lonely road did you not pay attention to where the taxi driver is taking you" asks Ishani

" Sorry i was busy listening to music na that's why I did not see the road the taxi driver was new in this place so he mistakenly took me to Old road near Lake vallet that road you know na no one goes there it's close since a month" says Naira

" Ya then thank God Kartik came there and saved you " says Ishani.

" Yes definitely thank God he came " says Naira.

" By the way why did he came there i mean he lives near the college somewhere then what was he doing in that lonely road area" asks Ishani

" leave it na why should I think all this it's good that he came and saved me on time " says Naira.

" Hmm he is really good he now gave you a job too " says Ishani.

" Ya right now tomorrow first college then office and then home i mean " Naira says sadly

" Tomorrow we need to leave the house i am going away to my home town and you have full one day to search for a new rented flat for you yaar " says Ishani sadly.

" Ya i will don't worry about me i will " says Naira sadly

" Okay don't be sad let's have dinner then we will go seperate ways from tomorrow so the last some hours together let's be happy dear " says Ishani.

" Ya you are right" says Naira happily

Naira Ishani then sits near the dinning table and both start eating the dinner.

.
.
.
.
It's morning

Naira and Ishani comes in the college in taxi.

" Now babes you go to class I am going at reception to take away my tc " says Ishani and goes away.

Naira too goes away in her class.

She sits on the first bench and takes out her books and notes

The class time was still 10 minutes ahead so she was busy in her phone .

She was checking for rented rooms online.

Soon Kartik enters in the class

He looks at Naira who was busy using her phone.

He snatches the phone from her .

Naira looks up at Kartik in anger.

" Ohh good morning sir" says Naira

" I told some rules on my first day the rule 1 was don't use mobile in my class " says Kartik.

" You very well know na you did not allowed me enter in class that day so how will I know what all things you discussed in class so sorry i will remember this rule now" says Naira.

" Okay come to college library after class i will talk to you nicely" says Kartik

" I will but for now give my phone back " says Naira.

" I will give it in college library" says Kartik

" Hmm " says Naira.

Then Kartik starts teaching his subject to everyone .

After one hour of lecture the class gets over.

The Bell rings and Kartik greets everyone to go.

Everyone goes away.

" My phone " asks Naira

" Hmm come in the library we need to talk" says Kartik and goes away .

Naira gets irritated and she too goes away.

She reaches the library where Kartik was already waiting for her.

" Listen i am sorry for the bunk day also for using phone also sir please " says Naira innocently.

Kartik looks at Naira.

//

Please comment