chap 9- Naira gets late

Naira after unpacking her bag sits down on the bed and starts reading some book.

" True ya work from home is best " thinks Naira happily.

" O God how can I relax stupid of me now there is no Ishani with me i need to cook the dinner too " Naira thinks sadly .

She goes in the kitchen then.

She looks at the things in the kitchen.

" O wow it's good the apartment has everything there is ration too in the kitchen i can use it then i will buy it next month" thinks Naira happily.

She then starts cooking her dinner.

After 2 hours of work her food gets cooked up

Simple Dal Chawal has been cooked by her because she was not expert in cooking.

" God damn why I don't know cooking good things " she thinks in her mind while serving her food in plate.

She then goes and sits near the dinning table and starts eating her dinner.

" Hmm it's good tasty not very bad " says Naira to herself.

She completes her dinner and keeps her plate in kitchen.

Then she goes away in room.

She changes her dress into night suit .

Then she lye down on the bed and starts studying a book.

She was studying while her door bell rings.

She goes at the door and opens it .

It was Kartik at door.

" I thought to come and ask you before going that are you fine here did you liked the place " asks Kartik.

" Come in na it's your place only and don't worry about me at all this place is good i liked it and i am fine " says Naira.

" No i have to go let's meet up in college then " says Kartik.

"Ya see you thank you " says Naira.

"By the way have you eaten something there was stored ration too here " asked Kartik.

" Ya i have eaten my dinner" says Naira.

" Okay bye then see you in college" says Kartik.

And then he goes away.

Naira closes the door.

"He is so nice so helpful so caring he is such a good person" thinks Naira happily in her mind.

She then goes away in her room.

She starts studying again sitting on the bed.

Then after some time she lyes down and sleep.

She looks at clock

" God i am late why did my alarm not rang damn " says Naira sadly to herself.

She rushes with every thing and gets ready fast.

Then she goes away out of the apartment building.

She takes up a taxi and sits in it.

" Too much time was not there so i did not made anything in breakfast no issues i will eat something in college canteen after lecture " thinks Naira in her mind.