chap 8- Kartik hurts naira's hand

Naira was looking at Kartik.

" Why are you looking at me take drink the coffee " says Kartik.

" You are giving it because i gave you my noodles too " asks Naira.

Naira forwards her hand to take the cup but ouch the coffee falls on her hand

" Aah aa my hand it was hot yaar you were not careful in giving the cup" says Naira angrily.

"Ha actually i was not careful i mean i was just giving the coffee i mean sorry " Says Kartik while holding her hand caressing it trying to sooth her pain.

" It's okay leave my hand it's okay now " says Naira.

" Sorry " says Kartik.

" I am also sorry" says Naira.

" You better don't apologise your sorry is not worth it " thinks Kartik in his mind.

The Bell then rings indicating that the break is over.

"Look the break is over now let's get back to work" says Naira

"If you want you can do work from home too I mean you just need to write and nothing else na " suggests Kartik.

" O yes home I need to look up for a new flat for me today till now i have not got it what will I do " thinks Naira in her mind.

" What are you lost in what happened are you listening to me " asks Kartik.

"No i can work here no issues i don't want to work from home " says Naira.

" So silly of you people usually look for a work from home job and you are denying to work from home" says Kartik.

" I don't have a home what to do " thinks Naira in her mind.

" What happened you are again lost their is some problem with your home i think " says Kartik.

"No i am fine I don't have any problem don't make assumptions " says Naira.

" Madam i know your address and that flat is now not yours i know it " says Kartik

Naira looks at Kartik sadly.

" How do you know it " Naira asks

" Because that place is being buyed by my i will make up my library there where all my publications books will be kept it will be a public library " says Kartik.

" Ohh okay but so what i mean thier are other flats too i will get any one on a rent " says Naira.

"So that means you have not yet got a rented flat right " asks Kartik.

' thats my problem I will manage i will get it don't worry" says Naira.

" Naira where will you go at night have you thought do you have some sense in you " says Kartik.

" I can manage" says Naira

" There is a guest room apartment just near my office which belongs to me you can stay there " says Kartik.

" Please don't help me like this i mean i am not asking for it Kartik i will do something i will manage i will get a rented flat " says Naira.

" Don't take it as a help take it on rent i mean i will take 8000 from your salary every month for the rented apartment near the office " says Kartik.

" But Kartik how can I " says Naira.

" Why can't you live thier naira it's my apartment i am giving it to you i am even taking the rent from you this is not help yaar come on don't show all this tantrums to me now " says Kartik.

" Okay fine" says Naira

" Okay now let's go then " says Kartik

" Where" asks Naira.

" The apartment naira you will be more comfortable in working from home i think " says Kartik

" Okay thank you so much " says Naira.

Kartik naira then goes away out of the office.

They cross the road and then they gets in the apartment building which was just in front of the office.

Kartik opens the door with keys and gives the keys to Naira.

"So now this key and this apartment is yours" says Kartik.

" Thank you kartik" says Naira.

"  Don't thank me too much and ya don't be too busy in just writing  work  pay attention to your studies also let's meet in college tomorrow bye i am going " says Kartik.

" Thank you " says Naira.

" This apartment has everything so you will definitely not face any problem here" says Kartik.

Naira's alarm on her phone rings.

" Kartik i need to go to my old flat to take up my things and my friend Ishani is going so I need to meet her lastly" says Naira.

"If you want i can drop you " says Kartik.

"No need you go to office now why are you wasting time on me " says Naira.

" Okay bye "says Kartik and goes away.

.
.
.
.

Time skip

Naira reaches in her old flat.

Ishani was there in the lift.

" Ishani you are going babes i came to meet you up and to take my things just wait 2 minutes my bag is packed let me bring it out " says Naira and goes away in the flat and brings her after some time.

Naira goes in the lift too along with her bag.

" Naira have you got a place to live" asks Ishani.

" Yes " says Naira.

Ishani hugs Naira.

' thank God you got it and you have job too now i will not be guilt of leaving you " says Ishani sadly.

" Don't be sad be happy na " says Naira.

" Yes yes I am happy that now you have no problems in life" says Ishani.

" Hmm babes you are right " says naira.

" Which flat you got " asks Ishani.

" Near the office Kartik's flat " says Naira.

"So the professor helped you he always helps you yaar lucky you" says Ishani.

" Actually i will be paying rent of the apartment too but i know it's a help he is really kind " says Naira.

The lift then stops at ground floor.

Naira Ishani comes out of the building.

" Okay bye then bestie" says Ishani

" Bye" says Naira

Ishani sits in her booked cab and goes away

Naira too stops an auto .

She sits in the auto along with her bag and goes too.

.
.
.

The auto stops at her new apartment.

She goes away in the apartment.

She opens the door with key and locks it from Inside.

"  Thank you kartik you really helped a lot i have job and living place both by you " thinks Naira happily.

She then goes in room and unpacks her bag.

//

Please comment guys.