16

Sid : it's fine now go and take a shower and please reach office on time.

Avu : hmm..

Siddharth sit for a breakfast.

Avu : where is the bathroom sir?

Sid : wait for a minute Shanti Didi will address you everything wait here for a minute.

Avu : hmm

Maid came with the breakfast tray in her hand.

Because, she didn't get time a lot to make anything in breakfast so she serve sandwiches to him today.

Sid : Shanti didi, please show her bathroom and tell her everything there.

Avu took a sandwich from a plate.

As she is starving right now.

Sid : what is this Avneet, you are directly coming from the bed you should brush first, and then you should eat anything.

Avu : I will brush later, I am feeling so hungry right now so, I will have my breakfast with then I will go and take a shower.

Sid : you are so unhygienic. (With making a disgusting face)

Avu : nothing is unhygienic in this sir.

In last some days,

Siddharth understand that, this is the waste of time in the argue with her because she will never get it whatever he is telling her.

Sid : okay do whatever you want to do but reach office at time.

Siddharth had his breakfast.

Avu : sir we have to go at same place so we can go together.

Sid : I will definitely bring you with me if you get ready on time but you are not and I am not going to be late because of you.

Avu : but I will take just 5 minutes you just wait here I will be back. (She run hurriedly).

And really in 5 minutes she get ready to go with him but Siddharth already left for the office he didn't waited for her even a single minute.

Avu : where is sir?

Maid : bhaiya already left... Actually bhaiya didn't like to get late.

Avu : khadoos.

Stay tuned.