"you actually cared..?"

Start from the beginning

"What the hell are you doing?!" Indonesia yelled, his voice almost cracking because of how worried he was. Philippines tried to explain himself, what was he doing? He felt like his body was out of his control and something else was telling him to do things-

Wait...

He felt like his body was out of his control..

Martial..

Once again, he was cut off by his thoughts, feeling a harsh grip on his shoulders, he looked up only to be greeted by Malaysia's mad and worried gaze

"You better start explaing yourself, because you both had us worried.."

"I-..I don't know.."

Malaysia raised a brow, "what do you mean 'you don't know' ??" Phil didn't answer him, but did push Malaysia off, making both Indo and Mal have a shock look on their face. Philipphines ran his fingers through his hair and sighed..

"Look..I just need some time to process things right now..let's just go.." he walked pass the other two, leaving them to trail behind.

Malaysia's face turned into a mad frown and was about to say something but was interrupted by Indonesia's hand stopping him..he looked at the Indonesian, who was shaking his head no.

"Just let it go, Mal..maybe he's going through something personal.."

Malaysia sighed, he didn't was to admit it but Indonesia was right, maybe he should drop it for now..

"Let's just go.." he muttered, before following the Filipino. Indonesia nodded and went as well.

Philippines' mind was racing, what was that about? Does Martial know something about this? He has many questions in his mind yet none answered. Maybe he should talk to Martial after this whole "party" thing with South..

God, he hoped everything is going to turn out fine..

South Korea's POV:
(There will be North×China here so I apologize if you don't like the ship, you can click/scroll away if you don't like this ship.)

I just came back from 12 world wide concerts with my team and in order to celebrate, I decided to host a party.. inviting well..anyone actually. But that's not the thing that I'm waiting for, I was really waiting for Brother North, who actually agreed to come. I even made him promise not to bring any sort of weapon or nukes or anything like that, but only on one condition..

~Flashback~

After coming back from my concert being accompanied by my best friend, Japan. A thought came into my mind. I whipped out my phone and posted to my Instagram that I was going to host a party, inviting any countryhuman that wants to come. After a few minutes, I received some comments like..

USA: A party? Cool, I'll see if I can come. Congratulations about finishing your big concert btw.

France: oh, sure I'll come!

Vietnam: I'll make sure to come, don't worry.

Indonesia: me and the other two, will come.
Philippines *replied*: I never agreed to this.
Malaysia *replied*: me either.
Indonesia *replied*: shut up.