TROUBLE

(Credits to my friend for the photo)

___
The realization of reality really took a toll on me, all my life I've been told that everything is going to be okay..never really believed them. People would usually call me dramatic or I'm just "exaggerating". If only they knew.

Knew what?

Not you again...

I haven't even started.

Good.

You're such an ungrateful brat.

Ungrateful..?

UNGRATEFUL?!

You piece shit, I've let you in my body with no resistance and this is how you talk to me?!

Even if you tried to resist. You don't really have the power to go against me. And you know this.

Fucking asshole..

Watch your mouth.

Let's just get this over with..
___

The warm breeze of the nice spring morning swept in the wooden floor. Inside was Singapore and Brunei sitting In front of the three "Troublemakers" of the ASEAN family with both having annoyance and worry of their faces.

"Thanks for letting us stay once more again, Singapore." Indonesia muttered, taking another sip of the warm tea in his hands.

Singapore sighed and lifted his glasses back up his eyes, giving Indonesia a stern glare. Meanwhile.. Brunei on the other hand just awkwardly smiled before she started to. "no problem, but for the UN's sake, please be careful next time."

The Indonesian scoffed with arrogance "Pfft- I'm not even a part of the UN anymore, relax." This caused the Singaporean to get even more annoyed.

"Please keep in mind that you weren't the only one who got in trouble" Singapore exclaimed, making the other have a realization..

"Mal and Phil...wait- MAL AND PHIL!"

"Don't worry, they're in the other room." Brunei reassured Indonesia, trying to calm him down, suddenly, a question swept through her mind.

"What did you three do anyway? I don't think Singapore mentioned.."

"Trust me, you don't want to know."

"Why not, Singapore?"

"..." Singapore sat there silently, looking at the other side with his arms and legs crossed..

"Oh..Kay..?" She turned her gaze away from Singapore and back at Indonesia..

"Well...it's kind of a long story.."

"I don't mind listening!"

Indonesia shifted his position, placing the cup back down on the table.."it kinda started like this.."

___
Sounds of thunder echoed throughout the sky causing Malaysia to jump up his seat. Indonesia just laughed at him for being a "pussy" about something so basic.

"Shut it will you?!" The Malaysian yelled out causing the other to laugh even harder.

"Guys..Please keep the noise down, I'm talking to Vietnam here." Philippines exclaimed softly.

"Sorry Phil."

"Yeah sorry for interrupting you and your "boyfriend's" conversation." Indonesia mentioned between laughs

"You say that one more time, I'll shove a gun down your throat."

"Calm down, it was just a joke." Indonesia said with his hands up in the air trying to defend himself, he turned to Malaysia to ask for help. But in return, Malaysia just chuckled at his face.

Indonesia turned back to the glaring Filipino, so he gave up "alright, fine! I'm sorry okay? Just...don't do anything rash.." a brief silence was heard, even Malaysia was shocked, usually, people would just let things go because of how stubborn Indonesia was. This was new.

Philippines sighed, "fine.. you're forgiven...I guess"
he was about to turn back on his phone when he realized that Vietnam had already hugh up on him. "Damnit.." he then placed his phone back down his pocket, turning back to the other two. "I'm bored! What should we do??"

Malaysia and Indonesia turned to Each other Before nodding, Turning their gaze back at Philippines Malaysia spoke up "I have a plan..."

___
"So let me get this straight..." Brunei clasped her hands together "this 'plan' of yours is the WHOLE reason why your house BURNED down??"

Indonesia scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Well...erhm..kind of.."

Brunei was in disbelief while Singapore on the other hand, put his glasses down and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

He then spoke up. "This is why papa never trusted the three of you to stay together.."

Indonesia slightly nodded "I guess..."

Another awkward silence filled the room up again, with both the red and white countries looking Eachother in the eyes, leaving the yellow one in confusion. She then decided to speak up.

"Anyways...I wonder if the other two had woken up already.."

Singapore then snapped out of their staring contest, turning back to Brunei.

"Right..I forgot about those two.."

"Should we check on them?"

"Nah, I have more important matters to attend to."

"So do I.."

*Sighs* "Indo, you'll have to go on your own."

Indonesia nodded almost immediately, before dashing out of the room.

"Wrong way!" Brunei yelled, making the other turn back and went the other way. The other two were now alone in the room with a brief silence hanging in between them..

"Now that we got him busy.." Brunei scratched the back of her head.. "we should get going now.."

"Brunei, wait."

"Hm?"

"Your Hijab's a bit loose.."

"Oh!" She then looked at the mirror and realized that Singapore was right, if He hadn't mentioned it, maybe it would've been blown off by the wind. She gave Singapore a brief thanks and went to her room to fix her Hijab.

It was just Singapore in the room now..

*Sighs..* "when will she realize?" His face turned Bright red but he shook it off, taking his car keys and got out of the house.

____

Guys, I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense, I swear the next one's will make sense, 😭