"you actually cared..?"

Start from the beginning

I HATE THIS!

I only wanted to protect my brother..

Why can't I just be a good brother for once..?

I was supposed to protect him..

I made a promise..

I made a promise that we'll be on each other's side..

I made a promise that I'll give him everything...

I'm sorry Kuya..
I'm sorry Ma..
I'm sorry Pa...

Forgive me..

                    Forgive me..

I never meant any of this to happen..

I'm sorry..

Please forgive me..

I don't want to hurt anyone anymore..

"Please forgive me..."

No one's POV:

The cold wind of Korea was blowing harshly as the "Trio" were trying to keep their balance in a definitely stable bridge.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Indo?" Malaysia shakingly said as the Indonesian looked back at the other two.

"C'mon! We promised South Korea to give him a visit!" Malaysia's face grimaced from this and sent Indonesia a hard glare.

"Couldn't we just use the road?"

"That would be boring!"

"You've got to be kidding me."

Indonesia just brushed it off and turned to Philippines, who had been oddly quiet for the past 34 minutes of the trip, which was pretty unusual considering how much of a chatterbox he usually is.

Unknowingly, Philippines has been worried and nervous for the past days now, not by the fact that it was cold as hell nor it is because they were meeting South, But by the fact that Martial had been oddly quiet, it was weird considering that he always See's him from the corner of his eye or from dark corners but these past few days, he didn't see any signs from his brother. No Whispers, no illusion, nothing.

He should be glad right? He always wanted some peace from that nuisance, he should be glad that he was gone...

But no, he was actually concerned, Martial was all of what he had left..the only family member he can talk to..and him being gone...

Suddenly, Philippines' thoughts was cut off by Indonesia yelling his name, he suddenly returned back to reality, realizing that he was walking towards the edge of the bridge, he felt his arm being harshly pulled by Malaysia, both having a worried look on their face.