𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑; 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞
-𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐉.𝐊 𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫.

𝐊𝐄𝐘:
'...' - Thinking
"..." - Talking
"~... ~"- Parseltongue
-...- -last chapter quotation

🐍𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🐍

A month has finally passed and it is now September 1st.

'It's time, I'm ready. I have everything packed. My books, clothes, supplies. Yep, I have my trunk with me. Check. Alright, so long old residents. I'm definitely not going to miss you.' I smirk and step away from the house. Making sure to correct my posture whenever it slips, who knew it would be a little difficult to perfect this etiquette. I thought about it most times of the day to ensure to train myself for school. I didn't want people go believe I came from the normal world. I'd never allow it. I walked out of the house to see my uncle waiting for me impatiently in the car.

"Get in the car, freak." The whale of the man said. His voice was low to ensure that none of the neighbors would hear. I put my items in the back and sit with my stuff. We head off and it's about an hour drive. No one talks and once we arrive he whisper-yelled to get the hell out of the car and to not come back. All I do is nod and smile.

'Don't worry, if I get my way. You won't ever have to see me again' I brush my clothes off and quickly grab my shit from out of the car. I walk away from the car after grabbing everything. I had an idea of what to do. If the wizarding world is in hiding, that means the entrance to the place is also hidden. On the ticket the oaf gave me it says nine and three quarters. There's no such thing. So the only logical/crazy solution I'd have is between nine and ten. I hope that my solution is correct because I don't want to look like an idiot. I walk into the station and make sure to keep the same posture I've been trying to keep for the last month and a half. I walk over to station nine and ten. I slightly jog through the opening and smile once I open my eyes. I was correct, the station was between nine and ten. Many people were walking around the station and I quickly brushed myself off and fixed my clothes. I know I don't look like a wizard but I chose comfort over looks. I walk around and hear a whistle go off. I got into the train and quickly found a compartment that was empty. I put my stuff away and sat down. I'm going to be meeting my so-called brother. I'm excited to show him who is the superior twin because it certainly wasn't going to be him anymore. This is all making me feel so giddy inside. I smirk and immediately put on my façade again. I stand and grab my trunk from where it was situated up top, I then put it on the floor and open it. I grab a boom from the top. I finished most of them in my free time but some parts of the text book I haven't memorized. I also heard in Diagon Alley that there was a library so I'm definitely going to have to go there this year. I sigh softly and look away from the book on my lap. I admired the scenery outside when I heard knocking. I stood up and walked towards the cart door. Opening it, and looking at the face in front of me. He had bright orange hair. His face was painted with freckles and it looked as if he had never seen the sun a day in his life.