𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
-𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐉.𝐊 𝐑𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫.
-𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐊𝐄𝐘:
'...' - Thinking
"..." - Talking
"~... ~"- Parseltongue
"𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐..." -writing

🐍𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕🐍
The room, while walking into it, was mainly bare. Only a large mirror in the middle. Nothing special nor exciting about it. I walked forward another step to see the small words that were carved at the top

"'Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi...' I show not your face, but your hearts desire." I read aloud. I look down and stare into the mirror calmly but nothing changed.

'Odd. It's not showing me anything.' I stare at the mirror for awhile longer before it finally changes. It was me though, nothing new. Except, it was different. This 'Harrison' had a stone. A bright, amber stone. He was holding it up. Smiling smugly, he tucked it into his trouser pocket and patted it. I felt a weight in my pocket at that very moment. I froze. I looked at Quirrell-Voldemort to see him staring at the mirror. Wide eyed. My eyes narrowed as he turned his frame towards me.

"Harrison Potter, you have what I desperately crave. Give the stone to your Lord and I sincerely promise you protection." Whether he was bluffing at the moment, I'm not sure. But, all I did was nod and reach into my pocket. Holding out the amber
The second he was about to grab it from my hand, a voice echoed through the chamber.

"STOP! GIVE ME THE DU-HICKEY. NOW!" An annoying, squeakey voice screeched out and I sighed. I look up to see the one and only, Charles Potter.

"Lord Voldemort can do no such thing." I walked quickly around the mirror and then ensured that I was hidden, making sure they couldn't see me anymore. Whether I liked it or not, I was a tool. A tool that at the moment was being used. For now though, I haven't proven myself to be anymore than a child. The more I prove myself,  the more admiration and attention I will receive from the dear Dark Lord. They continued talking, but honestly. The rest was dumb anyway. I tuned it out and stood hidden in the shadows. I looked up at the last moment to see Quirrell-Voldemort's face being burned.

'What is going on..? Bloody hell, I can't fucking do anything' my eyes we're blown a little wide and everything felt like it was falling. He was gone. Voldemort was gone. Again. And the Philosopher's Stone was in Alex Potter's hands. I couldn't help it at this point, I summoned it towards me, silently and quickly made my exit.

🐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏🐍

It was the end of the year. Exams were finished and ever since the incident, everything has been peaceful. When I stole the philosopher's stone, Alex Potter hadn't even noticed. He had already passed out before he noticed the stone was gone. I slipped into the shadows and left quickly with the stone in hand. I was now packing all my stuff into my trunk when I saw it. The stone. I stuffed it away once again and put almost everything on top of it. No point in reminiscing. The end of the year feast was starting soon and then summer. Once I finished packing and I headed out and walked over to Draco.

"Are you ready, Draco?" Draco looks up and nods. We walk out quietly and head to the end of the year feast. Gryffindor won due to Dumbledore.

"That hag!" Draco exlaimed and dropped his silverware on this plate.

"This is bullshit!" My eyebrow raised slightly and I raised my eyes towards Draco. He looks at me and he nods and quiets down.

"Harrison?" I look at Draco once more after chewing the last bite of food I had on my plate.

"Yes, Draco?" He looks at me in the eyes and smiles.

"Will you spend the summer with me and my family?" I once again raise my eyebrow. I nodded softly and Draco seemed to stop his finger tapping and his bouncing leg. He started smiling and then quickly looked down. Trying to cover it. This year was a good year. I'll never forget it.