chapter 9

(( i am Soooooo sorry that i haven't updated in so long I'm such a bad person noooooooo ima so sorry to make y'all guys wait... T^T......it's just that I've been working on another fan fiction it's creepypasta......))

Melodys POV

You looked at her shocked "Did you say red blood?" I looked at her shocked.'But the only red bloods that i know is the sufferer kankri and karkat and a few others...'You thought.

( in this story everyone is alive so yeah...)

"Is it really that bad?" She looked at me worried. "No it's not bad at all it just that red bloods are called mutant bloods and all that." I looked in to her (e/c) eyes.

"You know you are pretty lucky that the Grand Highblood didn't cull you..." You said trying to cheer her up." What do you mean cull me?" (Y/N) said while tilting her head.

"I mean that Grand Highblood goes through a lot of servants each sweap((is that how you spell it i don't know...nyaaaaa...)) so i think your pretty lucky..." You mumbled the last part.

GHB POV

'When i find those motherfuckers I'm going to cull them! Especially that motherfucker summoner!!! He took (Y/N) motherfucking away fro...m.....wait a minute why am i worried about her she just a servant right...right.'

You tried to get (Y/N) off you mind but why could it be that you are flushed for her. Impossible.(( that's what you think mwahahahaha))

Time skip brought to you by Derp the pig........? What.

You spike and dragon made it to the summoners camp."Ok now what motherfuckers?" Spike looked like he was thinking. And for dragon well let's just say it's stupid.

"Ah I've got it" spike said out of nowhere." What?" You said turning his direction." Dragon come here real quick... ok what were going to do is dragon you go through the front gates and say that you are an escaped servant from Grand Highblood.

Then if they let you in go look for (Y/N) ok. Then me and Grandy got the rest..." 'did he just say what i think he said my name is not Grandy it the motherfucking Grand Highblood!'

Time skip brought to you by nepeta's shipping wall

Dragons pov

Ok you were walking toward the front gates then suddenly a whole lot of trolls came out of nowhere." Ummmm... oh yes hello i just escaped from the Grand Highbloods hive and so i came here i couldn't think of anywhere else sooo..."

You were so nervous you couldn't think straight.' Help...' that's all you could think of. You wished that (Y/N) was the but she wasn't so you had to suck up and deal with it.

"May i speak with the summoner please..." You spoke to were you could be heard but not to loud." Oh so you wish to speak with the summoner then... ok please follow me." A teal troll told you to follow her so you did.

You walked inside to of what looked like a huge base. There were lots of trolls roaming around you weren't that much suprized about that though.

"So here we are just let me check if it's ok for you to enter or not." He walk inside of one of the tints/building then walked out." You may enter." "Oh ok..." You were still nervous about meeting the summoner.

Because you didn't know what he was like was he kind mean shy or even down right rude. You didn't know what to expect. But when you entered you saw the person you were looking for it was (Y/N)

((Sorry again I typed this on phone so it was kind of hard to do. And hope you guys liked it. I'll get the next chapter done in a few days so yeah. Bye bye :o)....))