Something

(( oh by the way I forgot to tell you guys that you are the only human on the whole plant thingy..... OK then back to the story. ))

Your POV

You were brought to the servants quarters for a long time about two weeks or so and the other trolls didn't like you much.' Is it because I'm human...' sigh." What bothering you bro." Oh hi dragon.." You said cheerfully.

'She was the only one that opened up to you when you first got there. You alway thought that you two were friends or was it called moirails. I think it was brrrrrrrr it cold' "whats the matter (Y/N)" dragon said with a weird expression on her face.

"Oh its nothing just a little cold that's all..." You said shivering."Oh well its not that cold to me" she said with a grinning face. We both laughed." Well i have to go see you later." She said leaving the room.

Time skip~>:D  :o) 

'Man I have alot of chores to do how big is this list, man its going to take forever.'sigh you got up and grabbed the cleaning supplies and got to work.

You walked through a very long hallway there were two guards. One of them looked very familiar to you.' Oh it that guy that I kicked in the face.' You start to giggle.

He turned to look at you with a scary face it didn't scare you much because you knew you could beat him to the ground but the guy next to him looked a little bit stronger than him. You walked up to the one that you hurt and asked " what's your name sir."

He looked at you shocked." The names Spike." He said with weird expression on his face." Hi Spike the names (Y/N) nice to meet you and sorry about kicking you in the face." You said with a smile on your face.

"Well are you going to start cleaning or what." He said with looked like a smile. You started to clean.

GHB POV

You were walking in the hallway and looked around the corner and saw the girl that you had spared. You see that she was scrubbing the floor.' What was her motherfucking name again.' You thought.

'Oh yeah it was (Y/N).' You started to stare at (Y/N)...then she stood up and turned around very quickly...spotting you staring at her." Yes is there something you need Grand Highblood..." she said with a soft and calm voice.

"Uuuh n..noth..nothing motherfucker just looking around..." You said nervously looking around." Are you sure?" (Y/N) asked. " Uh yeah..." You started to blush good thing you had your paint on or she would see the indigo dust all over your face

'Why the motherfuck am I blushing i dont feel red for a motherfucking mutant like her.' You sighed then turned around and walked away still blushing.

YOUR POV

'He's acting really weird. Should I say something... no I might get hit if I say something mean or something like that....'
You turned around to see Spike and the other guard shocked at what just happened.

"What?" You said with a curious look on your face. They both looked at you still with those stupid expressions on their faces.