chapter six

Your POV

You tried to get away but he grabbed you before you could get up. He put you on his lap then started to rub his face on your head.' Is he purring?' You tried to make your way out of his arms but his tightened his grip.

"Where are you motherfucking going?" He whispered it tickled your ear making you blush again." Why are you purring?" You questioned him."what?" He turned you around trying to pretend that nothing happened.

"Why... do... you... purr...?" You said it slowly so he could understand.

GHB POV

"So you don't motherfucking purr? Well i could understand because your a motherfucking mutant.".....then the servant walked out of the kitchen coming out with a lot of food.

She put the food on the table and walked away." Time to eat. I was getting so motherfucking hungry." You said happily stuffing you face with food.you noticed that (Y/N) was still on your lap.

"You hungry?" You asked looking down at her she was drooling.

Your POV

"What? I can't this is yours..." You tried to get up but he grabbed your waist and grabbed some food." Open your mouth..." He said blushing. You could barely see it because of his face paint but you knew that the both of you were blushing like crazy.

You opened your mouth only a little."Ah..." (( don't think dirty reader-chan )) You tried not to blush but NOPE! Your face was as red as could be.' OMG i can't take it I'm sooooooooo embarrassing myself!' You thought right before having food stuffed in your mouth.

Then suddenly the dinning room doors flung open it was Gamzee and Kurloz they looked hungry. Then the both of them turned to Grand Highblood then they noticed you.

"Oh hi (Y/N) what the motherfuck are you doing here?" Gamzee asked while walking over to the kitchen." Um just eating with Grand Highblood why?" They both looked at you shocked when you said that.

"What?" You tried to figure out why they were shocked then it hit you everyone is afraid of him and he doesn't like the other trolls. (( *face plant right in the phone* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! ))

'Your eating with our dad your motherfucking insane!' Kurloz signed looking at you like your some kind of crazy person. Grand Highblood grabbed you and stood up he looked a little pissed off Kurloz ran to gamzee side.

Looks like he saw what he signed. His eyes were red you started shaking then you closed your eyes. Help that's all you could think of. Then something started petting you it felt soft and gentle almost.

You opened your eyes it was Grand Highblood he was messing with your hair. His eyes your back to normal though that's good. Then your eyes started to wonder up to his hair it was so fluffy.You tried to reach for his hair but it was so far away.

He noticed what you were doing so he lifted you up then put you on his head. It was fluffy you started to sink just a little. It was a little high up for you because he was standing.

GHB POV

'Sheesh she's such a motherfucking hand full but she so motherfucking cute when she blushed. I was about to motherfucking lose it.' You thought when you started to feel her messing around in your hair.

Yet again you started to pur this time it was alot louder. (Y/N) heard it though then she started to mess with your hair more then she got closer to your horns. You jumped taking her off your head. She looked confused.

Then you remembered you had to tell (Y/N) something." Oh yeah I almost motherfucking forgot to tell you something... your going to be my motherfucking personal servant."

Time skip it bed time now :3

Your POV

You were walking to the servants quarters when you pasted a window you felt the urge to look out of it. There was a troll with bull like horns and wings like a fairy. He saw you then started to fly to the window you weren't scared don't know why though.

(( ok just guess who it is. Well i was thinking to put dualscar in this part but I remembered that it was Grand Highbloods hive. And why would he be in there? OK sorry it took me a while to type this chapter. I've just been lazy and sleepy these past few days. So yeah enough of me talking or typing whatever it is hope you guys liked it and bye bye.))