Chapter three

Your POV

You went back to cleaning and you felt like you were being watched. So you turn to look to see what it was or who it was. You saw spike looking down at you blushing his cheeks were a beautiful blue, it looked like the ocean.

"What the matter Spike?" You said blushing." I was just thinking about something don't worry about."

Time skip

"Well I'm done next is clean Kurloz's room and gamzee's room? Hey Spike where can I find Kurloz's and gamzee's room?" You asked nicely." Oh their rooms are this way follow me." He said with a kind face.' Why is he suddenly being nicer to me?' You thought with a weird face.

The both of you start to walk and then you see Grand Highblood.' He's following me that uuuuuuhg. Still why is he following me?' "(Y/N) HURRY UP YOUR SLOW!" He yelled at the other end of the hallway.

"SORRY I WAS THINKING!" You yelled.
"OK here we are." He said with a big smile. "Thanks Spike." You giggling." Hey (Y/N) would you like to... um be moirails... if that ok with you..." He said looking kind of shy.

"Sure!" You had the biggest smile on your face." Really ok then i have to go bye." He said with a smile." Bye." You smiled back.
'Now about Grand Highblood.'

GHB POV

' What are those two motherfuckers talking about.' You started to get closer." Hey (Y/N) would you like to be moirails if that's ok with you..." the guard said." Sure!" Said    (Y/N).

'Moirails huh that guard is pretty motherfucking close to her huh.' You thought to yourself.You walk up to her. She turns around and looks at you with her   (E/C) eyes. You can't look away from her.

You start to blush again.' Why do i keep motherfucking blushing when i look at her?' the silence broke when she started to speak " why are you following me?" She asked calmly." Umm well you see i don't motherfucking know."

Your POV

"Well i have to go now i have to clean some rooms so uh good bye." You said softly walking away. He stood there then he turned around and then walked off.' OK that was scary as fuck now its time to find Kurloz's room.'

Time skip~ :3

You find their rooms you go to Kurloz's room first. You knock on the door three times the door opens. There's a troll he has messy black hair, beautiful indigo eyes and his face was painted like GHB and plus his lips were stitched you wondered why they were but you didn't ask.

He looked at you then he raised his hand and signed 'What do you want.' Lucky you knew sign language you said "I'm here to clean you room." He signed back saying ok. You started to clean his room then he walked next to you and signed 'You need help?'

"Um it's ok don't worry about me i can do it myself." You said with a smile.' Are you sure?' " Yes I'm sure now leave me alone..." You said aggravated.'ok' he signed

Time skip because I'm lazy :3

"There all done. Well I'll be on my way now bye." Suddenly he got up as fast as he could and ran in front of you. Then sign 'first before you leave what is you name my name is Kurloz motherfucking Makara my wicked sis.' "My name is (Y/N) nice to meet you."

'Wait he is Grand Highbloods son i knew they looked the same but i had no idea!?' You thought and looked at Kurloz 'what's up my wicked sis?' He signed." Um can i go now your in front of the door. I need to go before i get in trouble."

'Uh yay I'm motherfucking sorry about that sis.' He let me leave i waved him bye." OK now i have to go clean gamzee's room then i think I'm done for today.

(( hope you guys liked it :3 I'll do another update soon ok ))