9

Layani Alana RoseMay 10, 2024 ;6:00 Pm————————————————————————I sat at the bar drowned in my thoughts as always

Layani Alana Rose
May 10, 2024 ;6:00 Pm
————————————————————————
I sat at the bar drowned in my thoughts as always. I took another sip of the casamigos in front of me as I sat at the stool.

I been drinking a lot since the whole since me and Von situation. I heard my phone ding making me look at it seeing Von had text me askin whea I was and I replied with a simple bar text.

"Anything else?" the bartender asked as he took my glass away. "Two shots of patron and the bill please?" I asked and he nodded. He came back giving me my two shots and the bill making me quickly down them and sit the money inside handing him the booklet back.

I got up from my stool and walked to my car. I opened my door before getting in and starting it heading back home.

I pulled into the driveway and parked before heading inside. I shut the door behind me before locking it and heading up the steps. I walked into our room and saw Von laying on the bed.

I went into the bathroom and did my night routine before heading back into the room. I put my phone on the charger before laying next to him making him put his phone down and automatically wrap his arms around my waist.

He gave me his full attention before kissing my lips. "You okay mama?" he asked making me nod. "Yea," I said barely above a whisper. "Talk to me," he said making me sigh thinking of the right words.

"Ever since everything has happened....we barely can be in the same room. Our relationship together has went downhill and I don't want that to happen. You the only real person I can talk to and express my feelings to and this shit is just tiring to have to argue or not speak to you when I want to because physically you the only person i actually can do that with," I said lowly and he nodded.

"Listen ta me, Ion neva wanna argue wit you or make you feel like i'm not gon be there fa you. You can tell me bout anythin because that's how we can make our communication work. You neva need to feel like you can't talk ta me cause you always can. I value you and ya feelins ma," he said making me nod.

He kissed my lips three times before kissing me all over my face and tickling me making me laugh. "Thea that smile," he said making me chuckle and smile.

"Goodnight ma," he said making me straddle his lap and place my face in his neck. "Goodnight papa," I said lowly as he rubbed my lower back.
      ————————————————————————
May 11, 2024; 4:00 Am
I felt three taps on my leg making me slowly open my eyes seeing Von. "Get up and get ready mama," he said making me frown. "Why?" I asked and he groaned. "We going out,"he said.