3

Layani Alana RoseJanuary 10, 2024 ; 3:04 Pm————————————————————————Today is a bad bitch birthday and today honestly I was just staying inside

Layani Alana Rose
January 10, 2024 ; 3:04 Pm
————————————————————————
Today is a bad bitch birthday and today honestly I was just staying inside. Dayvon been texting me for these past couple days but honestly ion care. He hurt my feelings and I refuse to let a nigga ruin my day.

I sat in my room listening to music while drawing a sketch of a rose. I chose to get it as a tattoo so I decided to sketch it myself. I was gonna get Leylani's name and she was gonna get mine and it was planned for today.

I finished the sketches before getting a call from Dayvon making me decline it and put my phone on DND and made it so I got no calls. I ripped out the page and grabbed my keys.

"Leylani! Come on!" I yelled making her come down the stairs. We walked out the building and got in the car making me start it. We drove about 25 minutes before arriving at the shop.

I turned off the car and got out the car making her follow. We went inside and went to the receptionist desk. "How may I help you girls?" the woman at the front desk said. "I have an appointment for Naz at 3:45," I said and she nodded.

"Leyani?" she asked making me nod. "Okay he's ready for you so just go straight back to room 7," she said making me and Leylani walk to the room. I knocked on the door and he opened it immediately making eye contact with Leylani. "Damn you fine," she said making him laugh.

"Come in," he said opening the door for us. He shut it behind us as we sat in the chairs. "Can I show you a sketch and you sketch it?" I asked making him nod. "Of course," He said making me give him the paper. "And we both want matching hearts behind our ears," I said making him nod.

He grabbed his tablet sketching it out as well as the hearts. He put the stencil on us before I got up on the table. He started on my tattoo making me relax. Pain was my way of relief and I didn't wanna go back to that pain.

He finished my tattoos in no time and started on Leyani's tattoos. She looked at him intensively making me smile at her making her smile back catching me. I pointed to my phone. "Get them digits," I worded making her nod.

He wiped off her tattoos before smiling at her. "Okay you done," he said making her nod and get down. I went to pay for the tattoo leaving Leylani behind and she came out a couple minutes later.

"He fine as fuck, and I got them digits," she squealed making me laugh. We walked out the doors getting in the car making me start it. We headed back home taking about 30 minutes.

*4:48 Pm
I pulled into our complex and we went straight up to the penthouse. I went to my room and she went to hers. I went in my room and tied my hair in a bun. I pulled out my drawing materials again before putting on some partynextdoor.