4

Layani Alana RoseJanuary 11, 2024; 2:37 Pm————————————————————————I sat on the couch with Dayvon watching a show on netflix called Degrassi

Layani Alana Rose
January 11, 2024; 2:37 Pm
————————————————————————
I sat on the couch with Dayvon watching a show on netflix called Degrassi. We been hooked on it all day. All of a sudden the door bell ring making us both look at each other.

"Can you get it fa me I gotta use the bathroom?" he said standing up making me nod. I walked to the door opening it seeing a girl. She looked around my age.

"Hey," I answered. "Who you is?" she asked her deep chicago accent coming through. "Who you here fa?" I said responding wit the same attitude. "Dayvon," she said mugging me. I turned around bumping into Dayvon chest.

He opened the door wider before sucking his teeth. "Emoni why is you here?" he asked with a mug he asked putting his arm around my waist causing me to stay in place. "I'm pregnant," she said making him pause.

"What the fuck is you talkin bout?" he said wit a mug. "I ain't fucked you in like 5 months," he said. "I'm five months pregnant," she said showing her bump. I was furious but of course I ain't show it.

I moved his arm from around my waist as I stared at her. "Excuse me," I said facing Dayvon as he saw the tears. I pushed past him going to his room and getting my things.

A few minutes later, Von walked in seeing me getting my things. "What you doin?" he asked making me look back as tears rolled down my face. "Ma," he called. "what?" I answered and he pulled me up.

"She lyin," he said making me mug him. "She five months and yall fucked five months ago. It adds up. I actually liked you ....but I can't be with you if you have a whole other child," I said making him look into my hazel eyes.

"I swear it ain't mine," he said making me shake my head. "You don't know that," I said playing with his chain. "So it's just fuck us?" he said making more tears fall. "I just don't wanna be part of the drama. We can be fri-I can't be yo fucking fren Layani," he said snatching away from me as he interrupted me.

I nodded slowly. "Just wait until I get a DNA test. It ain't mine...and ima prove that. I go tomorrow and it's instant results, Just stay " he said making me sigh and nod. "Fine," I said lowly.

Von and me already established I was gonna stay with him for the week since he had a suprise for me. But to be honest I don't even know if I can be around him knowing he might have a child on the way.

I grabbed my phone before going to the bathroom. I took a shower before putting on some sweats that Von gave me. I got out and looked in the mirror at my red puffy eyes.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom. I saw Von sitting on the bed staring at me making me walk past him and go to put my clothes in the wash.